Whats Yours????

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Whats Yours????

Whats your favorite type of music??

Mine is dance/techno. and i know some people find it gay. and that why i posted this to see if anyone else likes my type of music too

posted by  81-camaro

I like a lot of rap and german music. I guess you'd call Rammstein rock or pop rock. Which ever they are, I love them.

posted by  SyntheticTrust

never heard german music name me a song ill try to download one

posted by  81-camaro

Zu Asche and Ich Will are excellent songs.

posted by  SyntheticTrust

im into all sorts but i do like Feeder and MUSE and Orson alot!
and a few old songs too!

posted by  True_Brit

I like mostly rock, but will listen to just about anything, ya gotta keep an open mind. Ska, Reggae, Hardcore, Punk, all have some good bands. Not much of a techno fan, although I do like some "Dub" which is kind of Reggae techno I guess.

posted by  giant016

Rock, ungerground hip hop <3, mainstream hip hop, rap, techno, country, latin, classical, alternative, ska, punk <3, electronica, rave, indie, screamo, metal, some opera is tight...I like everything

posted by  99integra

actualy, Rammstein is considered industrial... i dont quite kno why though.

and i wont even get into this topic cause it normaly gets me in trouble and some big fights but my favorite types are mainly metal (death metal, grindcore) some 90's rock, and a little bit of choice rap:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

Mine varies from rap to rock. Radio wise I listen the the "rap" station that plays the same old songs over and over. The "rock" station sucks hard.

Today's jams were as follows;

brenton woods; 2 time loser
deftones; white pony
RATM; live at the olympic auditorium

posted by  ALBi

I like alot of music, it consists soley of older stuff though, lol. I'm a big fan of Power Ballads like, REO Speedwagon's 'Can't fight this feeling' Air Supply's 'All out of love' etc. I also like Rock music. I'm also a BIG Meat Loaf fan and there's not one of his songs that I don't like!

posted by  Cliffy

i like a little of everything. i kinda like that new Avenged Sevenfold -Bat Country. Nickelback is good, pre sell out Metallica is good, Mudvayne, Sevendust, Godsmack, old Deftones. pretty much anything with heavy riffs and some nice double bass is good with me

posted by  glagon1979

Your Message