F*ck

Home  \  Off Topic  \  F*ck

http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm5/projectedpath_large.html?from=wx center_maps

Woopdie damn diddly do.. I HATE having to get all my grandparents shit hauled to my dads house (usin the truck) because their street floods with a Cat 1 thanks to livin right there on the beach with bad sewers

posted by  99integra

It's only supposed to be a Cat 1 greatest I think which is just a little wannabe storm, so thats good.

posted by  99integra

good luck?- would that be a good enough word, i dont know how powerful a cat 1 is :laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

Hah only 74-95mph winds

posted by  99integra

Damn. Florida seems to get hit with storms a lot. best luck to you and your folks

posted by  newyorker

its been a pretty quiet storm season hasnt it? bust of luck.

posted by  jackal2000

quite small to you then, but quite big in britain!:laughing:
the worst to my knowledge here are 90-100mph winds

posted by  True_Brit

Yeah, this is the first one to hit this year, I'm surised/relieved.

posted by  99integra

Bahh just a Cat 2 :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Dont worry steven I dont see much of anything happening around here. Just 3 days ago the track was right at N.O. Everyday since then it's drifted to the east... :screwy:

posted by  torinoman80

Yeah I saw that, well...its a relief yet sucks, I love hurricane parties!

posted by  99integra

Come on girls, give it a break. Look at the current track;

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at5+shtml/001430.shtml?5day

I have as good a chance of getting hit as you do. Don't forget Steven, my mom is in Seminole and my sister is in Clearwater and they're not panicking... yet. If they do, I need to get my spare bedrooms ready. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

http://funnyjunk.com/movies/229/The+Perfect+Wave/stream

posted by  67Coronet383

Haha I'm not panicking jesus ever since I can remember I've been through hurricanes, I just don't want to have to move all my grandparents shit out of the flood zone! We do it every season..

posted by  99integra

I've seen it before but it's still amazing!

posted by  torinoman80

Maybe it'll finally give us some much overdue weather.

posted by  jedimario

Get your canoe ready Steven!

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Just pray it doesn't enter the Gulf. If it does, there's a better chance that it will strengthen into a stronger hurricane. These storms are tricky. Let's not forget what Andrew did back in 1992...wait I don't think some of you were even born then. Then again, it could keep turning right and completely miss Florida.

posted by  97Talonchik

Yeah, my grandpa Jim (not the car fanatic) actually lost his truck in Andrew, he was doing construction down in Homestead and his truck got blown into the Gulf off a dock. He then had to help do some of the clean up and my mom said that he never talked about it because of how devestating it was. :ohcrap:

And yeah if it hits the Gulf I'd expect a Cat 2 or 3, but you never know what these damn things will do..

posted by  99integra

Some people in New York have actually had their insurance companies cut them off because of a possible huge storm that may be hitting here. It was on the history channel (for some reason)

Hope we're not due for one yet!

Oh yeah and good luck down there.

posted by  Bronxie

Best of luck guys....I hope all works out well. I guess if it's an anual thing you get used to it eventually? I certainly couldn't imagine having such weather here, although recent flashfloods have been.....exciting to say the least, lol

posted by  Cliffy

Oh god for people that have never been in a hurricane it scares the hell out of em, even if its a tropical storm, buut livin here all my life I'm kinda used to em.

posted by  99integra

:banghead: What a joke! We've had worse thunderstorms in the past week!

posted by  torinoman80

Haha dude all I got was a breeze and a temp change with a slight drizzle..

posted by  99integra

I've gotten about 2 inches of rain this afternoon/evening and lots of thunder and lightning...'bout time!

posted by  jedimario

Your Message