Keep an eye out for

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Keep an eye out for

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19637

Kid in a local club was followed home from a meet on thursday night and the car was stolen. Key parts are listed, and if you see them on the web (ebay etc.) let me know. Thanks

posted by  newyorker

Yes sir

posted by  Bronxie

Who would want to steal that? :laughing: I'll keep an eye out, but it's prolly got a 5 inch fart can on it so the police should find it within a few days because the bumblee bee rumble.

posted by  Pythias

Yeah, I'll keep an eye out for it on the web.

posted by  SlipKnoT

What the hell? Thats a nice clean car.

posted by  99integra

Actually it has a very nice exhaust. I saw this car about 3 hours before it was stolen and its simply stunnig

posted by  newyorker

A car like that would stick out around here but I'll still look around (even though it wouldn't be worth it to risk getting past customs to bring it to Canada lol) ...

posted by  chris_knows

The car is definately stripped at this point, so if you see any parts online, PM me and I will tell him, he will report it, and hopefully the culprits will be caught and procecuted

posted by  newyorker

Thats a matter of opinion. To me it's just another 4 banger.

posted by  Pythias

That IS an opinion, but what you said before "who would want to steal that" and "it probbably has a 5 inch fart can" are not facts. Obviously someone wanted it, and it had a "spoon n1 axleback"

posted by  newyorker

Well seeing as how I am more domestic, what is a spoon n1 axleback, as for the car itself, does he usually freely tell everyone about everything he ahs on his car, is it an auto or a manual, did he have it locked up and such? My 95 has an alarm system in it, as most other's do, and usually if your car is locked up and it is a manual, is more difficult to steal.

For example, my car will not start unless you know how to start it. ;)

posted by  Pythias

His was a manual. Spoon N1 axleback is I believe an exhaust. He had a fuel/electric cutoff swich (or whatever that shit is called), and an alarm. They bypassed ALL of it. Someone REALLY wanted that car bad. They scoped it out at the meet, and followed him

posted by  newyorker

Well then it jsut seems like your quation what someone else was saying without knowing what it really meant, I mean whoopdie doo, it had a nice exhaust on it? And I wonder how they bypassed all that sh*t, I mean would you not have to pop the hood? And to do that get inside? And before that the alarm go off? :wink2:

posted by  Pythias

He probably didn't have his alarm set, as if it was early enough in the day he may not of thought he needed to..

And since he freely said it had a fuel/electric cutoff, maybe he stupidly mentioned that to someone(s) before so that they knew what to look for (and maybe the most obvious places to put one..).

posted by  car_crazy89

I set my alarm every point I am not in my car.

posted by  Pythias

This happened after a meet which runs to around 1am when all is said and done

posted by  newyorker

Your Message