deputybradl (6:43:47 PM): And hauled
deputybradl (6:43:55 PM): Off
DeuxSouliersNoir (6:44:42 PM): will do
deputybradl (6:45:27 PM): And i wil give em tha details
deputybradl (6:45:36 PM): Thanks
DeuxSouliersNoir (6:45:37 PM): Thread posted

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Ouch...I wonder why...:ohcrap:

BTW Why didn't he just post this if he could go on AIM?

posted by  chris_knows

He IMed me through a "mobile device" if that has anything to do with it

I wonder what he did? :doh:

posted by  elchango36

the real CF drama?

drug related?

who is the father?

j/k, that doesnt sound good though:ohcrap:

posted by  nighthawk

Oh...Hope he gets back soon.

posted by  chris_knows

Probably just the good old fashioned breaking windows throwing rocks

but then again... custody?

posted by  nighthawk

F*ck mang 6 hours at the detention facility...

Alright so what happened is I was skippin a class with 2 of my friends, a cop saw us and used his cars megaphone to tell us to stop, so I started to run and he turned his lights and sirens on and chased me for about a block until I gave up, so I got thrown on the damn hood and cuffed right away, then another cop came to pick up my other two friends, so we go down to the truancy office and wait there for 2 hours, parents can't be notified so the piggies send us all down to a detention facility for another 4 hours...I had a knife on me which I ditched while I was runnin so I coulda been f*cked if they caught me with it.. Word of mouf, do not skip school.

posted by  99integra

Ok so you got back in 1 hour after this topic was created, and you needed a topic made for this why? I don't think anyone would have noticed you being gone 3 hours man.

posted by  Bronxie

I'm just sayin I got hella bored and was just ventin

posted by  99integra

You Idiot!! You're lucky you're not my son teggy. Let's just say your ass wouldn't be online to tell the story.

WTF were you doing with a knife?

posted by  elchango36

why did you run? Since you did run you should have jumped a couple of fences or something to actually try to get away.

posted by  salimander13

thats crazy... . cops here are so slack, they probably wouldve waved:laughing:

edit-- you call them pigs too lol

posted by  nighthawk

If a cop saw some kids skipping school here, they might raise an eyebrow, but I HIGHLY doubt they would bother stopping and questioning them.

You do realize it was pretty dumb to run, you could have just said you had a block off or something.

posted by  Mathew

Why would cops stop if they saw you? When you're 16, you don't HAVE to go to school. You can drop out. It's not something cops can do anything about. What the ****? I've never heard of that. I've skipped school since I was 16...

And why would you run? Police officers are the authority and you have to listen to them, even if it's for something stupid.

posted by  Bronxie

whats wrong with knives? i have about 56 of them in my collection... and i carry around a butterfly knife with me wherever i go (well, almost wherever i go):thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

Back when I was in High School, the only people with knives were either gang bangers, drug dealers, wannabe thugs, or punk sk8ers. 99integra doesn't seem to fit any one of those profiles. I mean, you're in school, why would you need a knife? :screwy:

posted by  elchango36

Actually, most school systems here in the states operate under a "zero tolerance" policy. I don't shun the police for actually doing their job. I applaude them. Furthermore, did he honestly think they would think he was old enough to not be in school? :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

Ever heard of Columbine? Geez, I really worry about the future of America sometimes.

posted by  97Talonchik

You must not have many homeschoolers down there, I've been out and about in public with friends and stuff while school's supposed to be in, never gotten a second glance from a cop.

posted by  jedimario

Run from the cops, huh? Stupid.:banghead:

posted by  67Coronet383

I believe the law around here is till you turn 18... Even then most cops in Philly won't do anything if they see you. In the worst case scenario you'll get picked up, dropped off at the nearest school, and your parents notified.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Nearest school...:orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  67Coronet383

Wow somebodies law enforcement is a little strict. I was leaving school a cop stopped me and asked for school id. I showed it to him and he was on his way. He just wanted to know if i was enrolled in the school. Don't run unless something bad is going down and hop fences don't just run down the street:screwy:

posted by  Spanky2324

Damn man, I must agree that that is a little strict sounding. I don't really skip (as I usually get permission from home instead), but even when I had and I've seen cops, they don't seem to do anything. Running is never the best idea unless you know you're going down for something.. I guess you may have had a reason since you were carrying a knife though..

Atleast you didn't get in a lot of trouble..

posted by  car_crazy89

why skip school? perhaps im different, but i always liked school.. yeah, sure you gatta deal with some bull... but id rather see friends and everything... i miss school... dont take it for granted... and why the hell cary a knife?!? gunna go cut someone up? lol, jk

posted by  mazda6man

Well the knife if for protection, and Elchango no you forgot another group and thats where I'm at in my life and I'm tryin to get out of it quick..But en serio we jay walked and the cop told us via megaphone that we could be cited, so we did somethin illegal and then I had to piss him off more by doing ANOTHER stupid ass act...And I ran also because this isn't my first time and they have a sort of truancy court that I may have to attend idk..

posted by  99integra

That stuff doesn't happen around here...The cops don't really do anything. I have some knives and a pair of brass knuckles but don't carry them to school...Probably get in shit for that lol.

posted by  chris_knows

I would imagine :laughing:

brass knuckles are so much better than knives lol

posted by  nighthawk

yeah, the only reason why i have all of those knives is because i collect them... im not some kind of serial killer or something:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

Hmmm listens to metal and has knives hmmmmm:laughing: :laughing: jk bro

posted by  Spanky2324

Pay the Piper baby!! LOL:laughing:

posted by  BavarianWheels

Huh :ohcrap:
You thought I had it comin or somethin lol?

posted by  99integra

The Cops probably only wanted to do a routine search, and as Teggs had a knife on him, he thought it best to do a runner......It was probably for the best really, because he really didn't wanna be caught carrying one! :doh:

posted by  Cliffy

yes, you did.

3 stupid things in a row, starting with skipping class. Well, with the knife, make it 4.

Endemic of everything we see online: it's more important to make a goal of being an uneducated thug with no respect than to simply do the right thing from the start.

posted by  ChrisV

I'm definately cleaning up my act, I hit pretty low and now I just gotta work back up after learning my lesson, things happen so suddenly its just surreal, but for real I'm not gonna f*ck around anymore :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

You talk like an idiot now. Was there actually a reason to post this thread? It's not like you were going to get locked up for 5 years.

posted by  Benson

Attention.

posted by  Pythias

Not entirely say what you want I just wanted to let everybody know what happened and get some reprocutions because...well my parents didn't do too much about it and i wondered if it was really ok..

posted by  99integra

You can't honestly sit here and tell us that you didn't do this for attention Steven. Grow up. Start taking responsibility for your actions. Quit waiting for everyone else to pat you on the back and tell you its ok.

I honestly can't say I even know if this story even really happened. Let's just say you've really earned yourself the title of, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" on this forum. Maybe I'm sounding harsh or hateful but it's time you learned the world doesn't revolve around you. If this is the worst thing that ever happens in your life, you should be proud you didn't suffer more. :doh:

posted by  97Talonchik

Thats fine if you don't believe me I really don't care if you do or not because I know it happened, and when I meant "if it was ok" I was seriously just lookin for some advice without sayin it..And honestly no I got enough attention (i didn't want any) when I was bein cuffed on a main road thank you..I'm not proud of this shit.

posted by  99integra

Thanks Tbax I really appreciate it.

posted by  99integra

I'd never bring a knife or brass knuckles to school, same thing would probably happen here...Most of my friends don't even know I have brass knuckles because they'd probably end up playing around with them and knocking someone's teeth out...

posted by  chris_knows

Maybe things are different over there, but the UK doesn't limit people with limited or no eduction to Flipping Burgers. Most Military divisions don't require an education (unless you want to fast track), the Police Force doesn't require an education, and an apprenticeship is reasonably easy to get, without doing well in School. I failed pretty much all of my exams at School, and whilst I'm not proud of my failed eductaion, I've worked (reasonably) hard in my employment sinse leaving school, and walked straight into an Apprenticeship. I think the above quote is a little naive in this day and age, tbax, sorry, just my humble opinion!

I think if I went back to school now though, I'd do ok.....the Internet has helped me no end, especially my English skills...I was in the bottom class at school :doh:

Maybe you were trying to shock young Teggs, but even though he was wrong in what he done, and one of his lasts posts sounded extreamly immature, he hasn't done half of what I've witnessed kids do with spray cans and weponry.....

posted by  Cliffy

Ugh this f*ckin thread was dying too...:ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

Owned.

posted by  Bronxie

Yeah I just want to totally put this behind me

posted by  99integra

...or your hands...

:roll:

posted by  99integra

^ lol

c'mon weve all had our run-in's with teh law

I know ive:laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

I haven't...save for two traffic tickets in my entire driving career.

Holy shit you must know how to avoid cops :wink2:

posted by  99integra

My father taught me something that has proven true in "defensive" driving.

Yep skip school and your career prospects go down the toilet......not. Half the fun of being a kid is pushing the boundaries and disobedience. I found that wagging allowed me to see what the world got up to while I sat behind a school desk and I only saw boredom. Sure I would take off to the Railways Institute snooker room, but after an hour or too I was champing at the bit for something else to do.

I guess the problem is when you wag school and are happy with the mediocrity it brings or the migration to criminal/gang activity.

Any advice that says you continue your schooling until you die is good advice. The piece of paper with "Graduate Degree in Elvis Presley Studies" might seem like a sham, but it proves to an employer that you have the skills to complete tasks. In Japan employers de program Uni Grads and reteach them the company way..., but they don't get into managerial positions without the Degree first.

posted by  Wally

I understand why you said it :thumbs: . It's obviously very different in the UK than in the US. All you need in most Civil jobs here is common sense and the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing. The rest of the skill are taught.....most of the time!

posted by  Cliffy

Uhh yeah I've learned lol, next time they'll put me through truancy court..

posted by  99integra

Your Message