Montreal Shooting

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Montreal Shooting

Don't know how many of you have heard about this, but earlier today there was a shooting rampage at a Montreal College. The guy and some kind of machine gun and shot 20 people, two of which are now dead (many are in critical condition). The police ended up shooting and killing the gunman.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060913.wdawson0913/BNS tory/National/home

My heart goes out to the victims, their families, and the students who are probably traumatized by this. Only the lowest form of scum could have pulled this off, and I hope if there's a hell, he's burning in it.

posted by  Mathew

I heard about it last night...That's shocking. A schoool with 10,000 kids being attacked. Kinda looks like another Columbine :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

I made a mistake, I was listening to the news, and I heard two dead, but one was actually the guman. So there is one dead, and two in grave condition, three more critical I think.

Also they revealed today that the guman was shot by the cops in the arm, and then he shot himself through the head.

And I can't believe no one except Chris has responded.

posted by  Mathew

We spent my entire anthro class talking about that...I heard that he killed one, and someone else died in the hospital?

posted by  chris_knows

DAMN, I haven't heard about this untill right now. That's so tragic. Scumbags like these deserve to be publicly lynched. To top it off the piece of shht took his own life. Now family members won't ever get justice. If I was the parent of any one of those victims, I'd want to get medieval on his ass. He's def. bruning in Hell right now.

posted by  elchango36

i idnt know much about it, apart from "shooting in canada" as bbc news said before my dad turned over the tv channel!
ive just read about it on the bbc website, dreadful! why would he go to a school to perform his random act?

posted by  True_Brit

Damn thats pretty bad, you canadians are raww, seriously my heart goes out to the families and the victims :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

I heard about this yesterday, it's a terrible world we live in. If it's not terror attacks it's random attacks like this....:ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message