Who's In?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Who's In?

The guns competition is coming up...It would have happened a couple of months ago but I couldn't get pics from some people, so I forgot about it lol. Now nobody seems to be noticing my sig even though I increased the font size lol...Unless you noticed it but you're scared? Just post if you're competing by this Friday...Another thread will be started on Saturday and pics must be put up by Sunday midnight. The poll remains open for a week. I think that's everything lol.

BTW Mods can you please leave this thread just until Friday? Then delete it if you want.

posted by  chris_knows

presdent :thumbs:

posted by  nighthawk

wait... how do you mean "guns competition"?

posted by  starscream0

Oh, my bad...I meant guns like biceps lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Firearms- maybe I'd have a chance
Biceps- don't think so (unless there is a geezer competition :laughing: )

posted by  thefonz

I'll prolly win, if I decide to participate, I mean shoot, look at the competition *cough* Chris knws *cough* I think we need a girl competition of some sort, although I'm sure synthetic would win.

posted by  Pythias

But we only have like 2 girls lol..

posted by  chris_knows

I'm with you for the biceps part, but I bet I have the strongest legs here

posted by  salimander13

Well 3 if you count Newyorker :laughing:

posted by  x1/9-rally

I'll put my entry in early:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/macdog783/1.jpg

posted by  GreekWarrior

well we will just have to see about that one... how much can you push with your legs?

and to Greekwarrior... that picture is just disgusting:ticking:

posted by  starscream0

Thats just pretty disturbing.

posted by  Spanky2324

I bet my legs are stronger. They're like tree trunks. My biceps need work.. (goes to the gym)

posted by  Bronxie

i dont kno... on one of those leg press machine thingys, i can press about 650 lbs with my legs... probably a little more now because the last time i did that was about a year ago... i dont goto the gym or lift at all so i think thats pretty damn good...

posted by  starscream0

Yeah me too. I can max out any leg press machine at local gyms. I need a hardcore one. I bet my max is about 750.

I lost about 45 lbs in the last couple months and I know when you lose weight your muscles begin to deteriorate also :(

posted by  Bronxie

yeah, i think that the best thing to do if u lose fat weight is to just do low weight, high rep after that, that way you keep your tone and dont build odd looking bulk...

posted by  starscream0

so ...

anyone of you in? :laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

yeah, ill be in... when do the pics have to be posted by??

posted by  starscream0

Between Saturday and Sunday.

posted by  chris_knows

you would think for someone who carrys parcels around all day (me) would have big muscles etc, but i'll back out :oops:
im pretty much your average garden rake but i can lift a heavy load! (ish)

posted by  True_Brit

Don't be such a wuss, lol.....:doh:

I assume we have to post our own pics.....even though we forwarded them to you the last time you were gonna start this competition, Chris?

posted by  Cliffy

I had them, but reinstalled my Windows and the disks that I recorded all of my stuff on were duds, so basically I lost everything (inlcuding the pics lol)

posted by  chris_knows

ok well little story, when my friends and I would run their coach made them to the gym for about an hour(a lot of bs lifting, not really doing anything cause no one was into it) and we watched this guy and I was like damn thats a lot I wonder If I can do that. The guy said to me if I wanted to try, so I said sure and got on the machine. It took me a little effort to get giong cause it was so low but once it got moving I was alright. I got off and asked him how much it was and he said it was a little over a thousand pounds and it took him a year to work up to lifts like that.

I also did the max on the calf machine...I have horse legs they are pretty skinny but they pack a punch.:thumbs:

posted by  salimander13

I used one of those leg press things at the gym a few times

Ive done 520lbs with only like 6 or 8 reps :laughing:

But then again, I only weigh about 106 lbs:ohcrap: :laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

Leg presses don't translate into real world explosion. Free weight squats do. Never maxed at leg press but I squatted 450 yesterday.

I'd dominate this competition. Pythias, you're pretty thin...I'll call you "lean" to make it sound better.

posted by  Monsta

I'd dominate this competition...afterall, I workout ALOT...if lifting cups of tea/pints of beer counts....:wink2:

posted by  Cliffy

Hey that is what really defines manhood and masculinity. ;)

posted by  Bronxie

My neighbor lady wants to enter the competition. She's built just like little Chris.

http://www.bikernet.com/news/images/PhotoID4306.jpg

posted by  vwhobo

That's sick....lol :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Pssht...I could take her :laughing: tell your neighbour to eat a lamb or something lol. I actually eat a lot, but can't gain any weight...I'm signing up to a gym...soon lol.

BTW which Chris were you talking about? Me or Greek? Just wait until Saturday, I've got a secret weapon...which I haven't thought up yet lol JP

posted by  chris_knows

Bi-ceps? Why don't we compare penis sizes? :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I never knew GW's name was Chris, niether does hobo....maybe?...I think he was deffinately talking about you though! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

either way you'd still lose:thumbs:

posted by  salimander13

Bah, i don't think so........it depends how cold it is......:laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

yeah... that wasnt slightly homosexual:rolleyes:

posted by  starscream0

Look at what he drives and see if it doesn't add up. Comparing penises, chickmobile... Shocking. :doh:

posted by  vwhobo

damn, it was just a joke (what i said)... i mean, i know that GW was just joking... i hope...

posted by  starscream0

Ha ha very funny.....and yes i was joking :laughing:

But hobo for all we know you could be a woman. :wink2:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Or maybe some other gender that isn't widely known about?

posted by  Bronxie

zwitter ya? :laughing:

posted by  starscream0

you mean hes a he-she??? :ticking:

posted by  True_Brit

That, or possibly a shemale.

posted by  Bronxie

exactly what i said:laughing:

posted by  starscream0

umm... not to double post or anything but... when are we supposed to post the pics and are we just supposed to post them in this thread?

posted by  starscream0

No, I'll start a thread around midnight tonight, with a poll and then everyone posts their own pics...

So, who's in? lol

posted by  chris_knows

yeah...ill be in:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

Sweet!!...but that's still only 4 people lol.

posted by  chris_knows

oh well, its more than none right??

posted by  starscream0

Yeah, I mean I'm still winning it:laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

if you say so... good luck:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

When are we going to see the pictures? I have my gerbil shaved and a large tub of Vaseline ready for the unveiling. I'm old and can't wait all night. :puke:

posted by  vwhobo

:orglaugh:...I was just taking the pics, since you cant wait, I'll start the thread now :thumbs: Lol.

EDIT: Thread's been started, here (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=24572)

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message