Teggy

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Teggy

That little gif in your sig, makes me think of so many social issues.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e294/dsgbraves/247ghostriding.gif

posted by  Wally

Haha like what Wal?

posted by  99integra

"Ghost riding the whip for one":laughing:

posted by  Spanky2324

Haha :laughing:

posted by  99integra

dont tell me you actually think its "cool" :laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

I think its funny hehe, plus the car is sickk lol

posted by  99integra

Well like:

why isn't he at work
why is acting so juvenile
why is he doing it in front of impressionable kids
why is he dressed like a circus clown
why is it set in a low socio economic area
why is it so cliched
why is all the good done by ethnic and community leaders undone by idiots who happen to share the same physical features, but not the grey matter
etc

posted by  Wally

AHAHAH only you (and possibly Hobo) would think of that haha

posted by  99integra

what is that anyway? a 65-68 mustang?

posted by  nighthawk

I've got some questions for that pic...how did he get on the hood? How will he get off? Was the car damaged? lol...

Pretty funny though lol.

posted by  chris_knows

No chris it's called ghost riding the whip. The person will let the car roll at about a good 5-10mph while he/she gets out and dances next to it or like the pic on the hood bounces ridiculously. It comes from the west coast scene. I live close to oakland and work in it so I know what the new thing is

posted by  Spanky2324

I guess it comes from raising children and steering them in the right direction. The odd part is I used to watch "My Three Sons" and think what a load of tommy rot.... three Pat Boone cloned boys who always obeyed their father.... the then there was "Bonanza" where three grown up men always obeyed their silver mining, cattle rancher father.:wink2:

Actually the more I think of it there were so many social engineering programmes on telly in the sixties I can kinda see why other alternative lifetsyle regimes evolved. I just don't know why there has to be a uniform and special language to show how disparate they are, yet they look and act the same as every other useless twit they aspire to be. :mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

Hey, where'd you get that video of me? :laughing:

posted by  vwhobo

That explains why I didn't get your first post lol...Never seen it happen around...anywhere lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Haha internet? :laughing: :wink2:

posted by  99integra

Your Message