Stupid members

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Stupid members

so who do you guys think is the most annoying/stupid or whatever person on this forums

posted by  Andrew0261

Too large a topic, not enough room for the answers..

;)

posted by  ChrisV

Starting a thread like this is a good way to move yourself up the list. I give it 10 posts before it gets locked, and thats being optimistic IMO. We have trouble carrying out civilized conversations on regular topics, this one doesn't stand a chance.

posted by  giant016

agreed:thumbs:

posted by  Spanky2324

What does the winner get? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I can tell ya that starting a thread about the stupidest people on the forum is one of the stupidest things that anyone's ever done on here.

posted by  jedimario

I think that everyone knows the answer to his question, but apparently, nobody's gonna say it...

posted by  Godlaus

99integra

posted by  99integra

I second that.:wink2:

posted by  67Coronet383

me (after all, the name says it all!) :laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

hehe..ass :wink2:

posted by  99integra

My money is on Newyorker. I guess by leaving for a couple months and coming back, he thinks everyone is going to forget about his stupid actions, opinions, lies, etc.

posted by  Benson

now now teggy, I think hes on to something:laughing:

posted by  salimander13

*Raises hand*

posted by  GreekWarrior

lol so true

posted by  Andrew0261

I vote you as tweedle dee

posted by  newyorker

and you as tweedle dumb

posted by  newyorker

Both of you need to STFU...especially drew...starting a dumbass thread like this you basically ask to be called a ****in tard. You havent given any good advice to anyone since you came here, so you got no room to talk.

posted by  newyorker

And as for you, what does stupid mean to you? I bet you use the term as loosely as you use the term gay, and dont even know where its meant to be used anymore. Why dont you crawl back into your hole.:thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

back to topic, i give it to
slurm6969
slurm696969
slurm 6969

etc. :laughing:

posted by  newyorker

wow four posts, i've got some competition for post whore. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

...It's 5 :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

We would make a great team

posted by  newyorker

Let's first eliminate all the hundreds of imbeciles who come for about 2 posts to advertise or spam and flame and then leave. That leaves us with the people who do use or have regularly used the forums.

If I had to make this judgement I would have to consider the people who don't express themselves coherently and fluently, but that doesn't always necessarily tell you about someone's mental capacity. I look for that in conjunction with the actual idea they're trying to present. Not necessarily the accuracy or object of what they're saying, but the actual rationale and thought process that went into it. Even though someone may make a poor argument, it doesn't necessarily mean they're stupid. They may have a different perception of the subject or just lack some knowledge on it. Everyone thinks differently.

Oh yeah, also, people who use common generalizations as their basis for argument or belief can be stupid sometimes, because they fail to have the initiative to actually LEARN for themselves rather than jump onto a common belief; the easy way. We all do it to an extent, but some do it more than others. Think for yourselves at least.

I'm not gonna say anyone's name because it's mean :(

posted by  Bronxie

Like kids with 2 BMWs?

posted by  newyorker

more like retarded hit-and-run ricers from "killadelphia"... :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

I am not rice
This is rice

http://videos.streetfire.net/recentvideos/2/7166924f-212b-471d-afd5-984b011 64083.htm

posted by  newyorker

I f*ckin hate the word rice, that car had a lot of time, money and work into it, not my cup of tea but the work was done nicely

posted by  99integra

Yeah I'm sure it took them awhile to weld on that fart can. I definitely don't know why they sat it next to that stingray, makes it look even shittier. Notice how it is always stationary, maybe because it is all show-no-go.

Rice.

posted by  Pythias

What's your name, ChrisV? lol.....jk :thumbs:

As for this topic, Andrew clearly had nothing better to do with his time so he decided to start...or atleast attempt to start, a flame war. To be honest guys, I think locking this thread at the moment would be the wrong cause of action to take, I mean, so far, with the exception of NY'ers 4 or 5 posts in a row, this has been a fairly laid back topic. I think everybody has their highs and their lows (apart from waste of space spammers....who only have their lows! :banghead: ), newyorker might not be to all tastes, but his actions in this thread atleast, were expected. I'll give this one a little longer, if just to see if we can carry it on without naming too many names! I also edited the title of this thread to one that's more.....universal!

posted by  Cliffy

Cliffy gets my vote. :mrgreen:

posted by  Pythias

Yea. I especially love the picture on second number 47

pep boys hub caps
about 5lbs of stikers
a big useless wing
big windshield banner screaming "honda!"
And a second antenna that doesnt work

EDIT:
Hood pins
L.E.D. Washer lights

More in the later photos
Greddy vynil...he probbably doesnt even know what it does
ricing seats
3 hood scoops
roof scoop

As far as im concerned the only nice car in that thing was the Stingray vette

This is all comin from a honda driver BTW

posted by  newyorker

What does stupid mean to me? You know thats really interesting. A hit and run comes to mind, same with faking a video about you are your boyfriend driving around in an Accord doing 70mph in the city. Why must I bring this up everytime and you fail to come up with a logical explanation for these actions. There are still many more, in fact I could write a book on your f*ck ups.

Crawl back in my hole? You were gone for like six months and then appear again, and act like nothing ever happened.

posted by  Benson

That car is considered rice...That doesn't mean that little time went into making it look like that or that it's a POS...although most people do view it as one lol.

posted by  chris_knows

...anyone else get the hankering for some Soy Sauce anyway?

posted by  BavarianWheels

:orglaugh:

posted by  Pythias

:roll:

posted by  99integra

I see some eyes rolling.... but so far not even a slight attempt to defend your statement.

posted by  Pythias

Windsonian on all three counts :wink2:

posted by  Wally

that's only b/c he's one of those friggin' obnoxious aussies.... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

Stupid-1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.

You must be thinking of careless. Shut your trap. Those who accuse others of being gay are often gay themselves, got something you want to share with us here?

posted by  newyorker

Batman's a scientist.

posted by  GreekWarrior

:laughing: The Greek was a close second.

posted by  Wally

and Spiderman is a photographer for a newspaper:thumbs: ...(i think)

posted by  starscream0

Well, the first statement's right, but the second and third are completely wrong.

You wanna tell me how pulling off a hit-and-run, and then underestimating everyone's intelligence on this forum by posting a dumbass video ISN'T lacking ordinary quickness or keenness of mind?

Carelessness is a form of stupidity.

And those who overuse gay are not gay themselves, but afraid more of their own hommosexuality than other's. However, call someone gay once, and it means nothing other than an insult. Fag.

posted by  Godlaus

I didnt make the video...he did..i simply posted

posted by  newyorker

IT'S NOT BATMAN!

posted by  giant016

You do realize what you just did...eh?

posted by  giant016

I did call him gay. I asked if he had anytihng to share with us:thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

made him sign his own death warrant? :laughing: sorry its a stupid inside joke I have with my friends, but I couldn't help but say it.

posted by  salimander13

Still not going to answer that question? That's fine. I'll just bring it up every once in a while. Another thing, your attempts to be witty are pitiful at best.

P.S. - Where did I mention anything about homosexuality? The video was your friend and he was also a boy. Therefor, we call him a "boyfriend". What's not to get there? If I was talking about homosexuality, I would have said the following: "Go f*ck your loverboy."

posted by  Benson

II'm sorry I must have missed it, but what was it in my post that could even remotely be connected to someone having two BMWs?

If anything, just based on this one post ALONE, the description I gave better suits you.

You didn't even think about what you posted before you posted it, and don't defend yourself saying you did, cause if you actually DID think about it and still managed to cough up something so stupid, I'd have to seriously question your intelligence, not as if I'm not already doing that, but let's try to cut your losses

I can't believe how stupid that was. And how fitting, seeing that we're on this topic about stupid people on these forums.

No wonder everyone thinks you're a dumb shit.

posted by  Bronxie

Of course thats what you meant. Friend is fine. Boyfriend is not. Get your shit straight, and you can bring up whatever you want whenever you want I dont owe you or anyone here any explanation for anything, so you can kiss my ass:thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Nevermind. Youre now a dumbass for not taking a joke. ****ing :tard:

posted by  newyorker

Owned

posted by  Bronxie

wow... who in the hell ever said that this would not become a flame war?? way to go to whoever said that one :clap:

posted by  starscream0

:pop: :stupid: It's good to sit back and watch

posted by  Spanky2324

yeah.... these are fun to watch... they should start making us pay.... or not...

posted by  starscream0

YOU ARE A FVCKING MORON! IT FVCKING PAINS ME JUST TO READ YOUR FVCKING POSTS!

Where the FVCK did I say that you made that fvcking video? You just reiterated what I already said. You posted it. I never said that you made it.

Jesus fvcking christ. the only thing about you that comforts me is to know that 10 years from now; you'll be hauling my trash away every tuesday.

posted by  Godlaus

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Dream on dumbass. BTW if you dont like reading my posts, dont read them :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

You fvcking ADD asshat. You only tackle two parts of my post, and leave out the third, much like you did with my previous post, but simply by ignoring them, they won't go away.

Also, unless you get a wake-up call VERY soon, you're going to be hauling my trash and recycling for the rest of your life.

posted by  Godlaus

It's ok, there's a reason why those jobs are made, so people like him have stuff to do that's suitable for them:laughing:

Ok no more being mean.

posted by  Bronxie

:laughing: wow... this is getting good

posted by  starscream0

Do you know me? Have you ever met me? You dont know me, and I dont have to do a damn thing you say. Il reply to what I want to reply to, so you can kiss my ass.

posted by  newyorker

Coming from a spoiled POS thats not much of an insult.

posted by  newyorker

An extremely childish response. How predictable.

Speaking of predictable; yes, I do know you. You've been on these forums long enough that I can see your character. I can see your passions that drive you, and I see why you're as immature as you are. I don't need to meet you in order to understand you. I already do, and that's why I hate you so much.

And finally, I fail to see how me understanding you has anything to do with responding to what I had to ask of you. I made a statement to you, and I'm expecting an answer to ALL of my statements. I never told you to do anything. I'm only expecting an answer to all of my statements and questions. Is that really too much to ask?
So, I'll ask again:
You wanna tell me how pulling off a hit-and-run, and then underestimating everyone's intelligence on this forum by posting a dumbass video ISN'T lacking ordinary quickness or keenness of mind?

posted by  Godlaus

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4853/owned4fi8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

posted by  Spanky2324

And once again I have to tell your dumb ass what I told it last time. I dont HAVE to answer ANYTHING you say. If you dont like me so much, then take the same advice, and stop replying to my posts:thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Yeap..this is gonna be closed soon if ya'll keep it up, do it through PM or AIM

posted by  99integra

You're now a dumb ass for not taking a joke.

posted by  Bronxie

Except that wasnt a joke:banghead:

posted by  newyorker

Yes it was :( :ohcrap:

I admit I was being anal when I made that post this morning

posted by  Bronxie

If they took it to PM or AIM then what good would that do? They're not going to resolve anything even if they are allowed to sit it out untill somebody gives up. This thread is for pure enjoyment for me. If they take the juicy arguments to where we can't see them, this thread might as well be closed:2cents:

posted by  giant016

In that case, we are even

posted by  newyorker

I will leave the forums if you come up with a logical explanation for why you posted that stuff and how you actually expected us to react to them. Do you think it was cool pulling off a hit-and-run?

posted by  Benson

That's actually a contract proposal, enforcible by law if newyorker accepts. Although there may be some interpretation issues as to what "leave the forums" means :P

posted by  Bronxie

Can you prove it? Since you wana throw out accusations, why dont you actually come up with some proof. I think you should leave the forums anyway, because im stickin to my side, and you can suck my dick for all i care it wont change.

posted by  newyorker

newyorker your car is rice with your stupid wheels. You smell bad and you have boyfriends. You are a big stupid doo doo head.

posted by  salimander13

Come on guys its useless.

posted by  Pythias

you are just plain asking for it now arent you??
have fun... :orglaugh:

posted by  starscream0

HAHAH. You sound just like the girl I ****ed too hard a few months back. She was kinda upset when she couldnt walk.

posted by  newyorker

damn you'll lie for just about anything on here won't you, but I guess its funny cause she thinks you have a rice car and boyfriends also...

posted by  salimander13

haha someone has to keep the show going, have to give the other guys a break. People can only take so much stupid before they lose their minds

posted by  salimander13

I think he was just kidding, to try to stir you up, lol

posted by  Bronxie

On the contrary. Whenever I go to work and don't sell a car, I come here and blow steam at newyorker's stupidity.

It's a great use:mrgreen: .

posted by  Godlaus

I know, I'm just bored and wanted to join in the fun and play along

posted by  salimander13

You walked into a really funny joke I could say right now about that...but I'm feeling nice today.

On another note, why is every other post in this topic from you regarding your penis?

posted by  97Talonchik

Because the bitch thinks he's me. Only I can talk about my penis consistently and not repeat myself. My penis vocabulary is ridiculous. My penis is ridiculous.

posted by  Monsta

and who the **** are you:banghead: :fu:

posted by  newyorker

wtf???? who the hell are you?

come on guys keep it going, i like watching NY make a fool of himself. now remember guys and gals he did post pictures of himself on here and he still talks like he is the biggest mac-daddy of all. wtf is wrong with this kid?

posted by  glagon1979

He's What...

posted by  99integra

What is he? :laughing: JP

posted by  chris_knows

Why are you the first one to bring up his penis, oddly enough? I think you were the only one with that on your mind LOLLL

posted by  Bronxie

Im trying to find out for myself, but bitch is teh first word that comes to mind

posted by  newyorker

hahahahaha, he said anal...:orglaugh:

posted by  starscream0

A stupid, weak-ass retort. I am the f*ckin' legend. I am the reason this discussion is seen. If I do not notice you, you do not exist.

Bav, is this what you want? Allow him but ban me? Members voted me off, but kept this f*ck. The most complex member on this forum gone...a simpleton resurrected and retained. This is why I called most of you bitches and set out to eliminate.

I am member 4299 What (http://www.car-forums.com/talk/member.php?u=4299).

posted by  Monsta

sounds like ur on a mission.. btw learn to spell before you make insults

posted by  newyorker

Oh jeezus:roll: not this f***in tard again with his "legend" crap and I'm so smart i make bill gates look like peewee herman. Now hes gonna be in this and try to trash on everyone cause hes mister e-thug

posted by  Spanky2324

I want my sentences on top.

posted by  Monsta

hay!!! i liked peewee (when i was younger):oops:
but i do agree with you!!!
abit of a big I-AM

posted by  True_Brit

What? ridiculously small in size?

Waste Removal Personnel play a valuable part in the community, what gives YOU the right to mock what they do for a living?.....by saying NY'er will soon join them?

You guys clearly can't hold an adult conversation and agree to disagree. I thought this place had got over that satge, yeah it's enjoying to watch you all act like complete retards, but it's not gonna last much longer, and in worst case scenario would see me putting one or more of you on probation :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

You see that's where you're wrong. I don't make it a point to insult people. This is the biggest misconception of What.

I prefer to talk about myself, honestly. If I insulted someone it wasn't random acts of harsh words, but rather a comparison between that person and myself. I don't plan on bashing anyone. I love everybody.

Search through my previous posts and you will see that I rarely insult people.

Where is my error.

Probation is bullsh*t. What he really means is he's putting you on hold for a ban. I was on probation...didn't breech your probabationary rules...murder she f*ckin' wrote.

posted by  Monsta

The reason Bav banned you, is probably BEACAUSE YOU ARE A BLOODY TROUBLE MAKER AND OUR PATIENTS ARE WEARING THIN...okay?

posted by  Cliffy

There...dont try and call someone a "retard" if you cant spell the word...by the way please stop talking about yourself like you are Alexander the great, because I dont think anyone here agrees.

I have yet to meet someone with a bigger ego than you

posted by  newyorker

yeah... gotta say it... here we go again :doh:

or you could say when he posts something.... "speaking of stupid members..."

posted by  starscream0

He probably meant to say "retort" :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

I'm not a trouble maker. Your patience wheres thin for me rather quickly especially when compared to the foolishness tolerated from other, much more vulgar and aggressive members. Oh, okay. It's that dick envy thing. I'll disappear. Sorry NewYorker for robbing your spotlight.

Cameo over.

posted by  Monsta

Newyorker...

Before someone comes back and absolutely owns you for saying that, please look up the word retort.

And then edit your post...and I'll edit mine...lol

posted by  Bronxie

:thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

Already did....no need to edit then.....

posted by  Cliffy

What's that supposed to mean?....ignore what you will my friend...ignor your own foolishness *hint: Retort*:thumbs:

What. I have nothing further to say to you, other than that each and every post you make, just verifies your trouble making antics....

posted by  Cliffy

If I make trouble its for a reason. Besides I have never out of nowhere on these boards just come and started crap with members. If I start talking crap, its retaliation

posted by  newyorker

I don't know...I like reading What?'s posts, their interesting and with a bit of humour...Not sure if it's been said before, (but it sounds familiar) but the writing style is sort of like the unabomber :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

newyorker, people get pissed off with you for a few reasons, one of which being your tendency to ignor posts and when proved wrong, you still ignor them....and then you have the nerve to call other names. I don't victimise anybody here, which is why I stated earlier than Bin men are just as good citizens as the majority of people. I read things as I see them, and I don't hold grudges, either!

By the way, by saying you make trouble, you are infact admitting it to yourself, in other words, if YOU make the trouble, it's YOUR problem.

posted by  Cliffy

Hey, I've got a question...If someone is replying to a thread, but before they can hit "Submit," a mod locks it, does the post still go through? I'll try it with this thread :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I vote NewYorker :)

posted by  99integra

Nope. It will say, "this thread has been locked"

Well, maybe not those words, that's what it says invision forums, so I assume it's similar words on phpbb forums.

posted by  Bronxie

Oh...you've tried it too? :laughing: JP

posted by  chris_knows

AHHH!!! You beat me to it!!!:banghead:
I was having such a nice day, now you've gone and ruined it:cussing:

posted by  giant016

damn this thread escalates quickly, anyways back on topic. The stupidest member on this forum has the most post in this thread. If you have to check, then you can join the list of stupid members.

posted by  salimander13

Hahahahaha, kind of like how you used to spell it as "retart"? Except he was using a different word altogether.

And I have never had a problem with 'What', 'What?', and any other names he's gone by on here.. personally I find him entertaining (and he doesn't really get annoying like some other members do.. and yes, there's more than one)..

posted by  car_crazy89

Okay, I've kept quiet long enough on this topic, but I have to say this. Almost everyone in this thread is stupid, especially Newyorker. The reasoning behind that is because all of you are responding to each other's efforts to name each other as the stupidest members. Newyorker just stands out the most, with his amazing wealth of ignorance and lack of grasp on reality.

Take all the e-thugging away, and the childish insults and lack-witted attempts to slur other members, and this thread would only have a third of the pages that it does. Take away all of Newyorker's bullshit about how great he is and about the car he drives, as well as his posts defending himself for something naive or ignorant he said, and he would only have a 10th of the post count that he does.

posted by  dodgerforlife

your stupid:laughing:

posted by  salimander13

I talk about how great my car is? Where? I say how great I am? where? If anything, its this "monsta" thug wanabe who is talking about himself like he is god.

posted by  newyorker

I think he means in general and not only in this thread....

posted by  salimander13

where did i talk about my civic being great? and maybe i did talk about myself, but not as pompously as this other tard

posted by  newyorker

"I have a six-figure salary"

Enough said.

posted by  dodgerforlife

"If I dont see you, you dont exist"...that sounds a little more pompous to me

posted by  newyorker

You do have to understand that What is so over-the-top that he is not to be taken seriously in anything he says. As well, you are trying to direct attention from what I have brought up about you by slurring another member. Just like I said what's happening.

posted by  dodgerforlife

Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?

god that song is so annoying.

I feel bad for newyorker everyone's being mean to him, including cliffy who couldn't even hurt a fly

posted by  Bronxie

:pop: oh yeah... this is fun

posted by  starscream0

JERRY! JERRY!

posted by  Bronxie

hahaha, lmao :orglaugh:

posted by  starscream0

Its the usual CF thread lol

posted by  newyorker

Ok, I'm not having a go on newyorker, as I siad on previous occasions, I read into things as I see them. I hold no grudges!

I am a nobody,

Nobody is perfect,

Therefore I must be perfect....:thumbs: *Snaps out of What mode*

posted by  Cliffy

Haha, I'm going to have to use that sometime :smoke: lol

posted by  chris_knows

I saw it on our notice board yesterday....very clever I think, lol

posted by  Cliffy

Wimp :drool:

posted by  Bronxie

:laughing: no...not really

posted by  newyorker

wow that funny and o shit i forgot all about this thread i made :doh: o well but it proves i was right about newyorker :orglaugh: lol!!

posted by  Andrew0261

I like What. It's funny listening to him.

posted by  Benson

i think its funny what every one says when they are in a flame war... you tend to pick up new and interesting words while watching them as well:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

Yes, so educational

posted by  Bronxie

im sensing a slight hint of sarcasm here?

posted by  starscream0

Wait...are you being sarcastic now? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

well now... who isnt being sarcastic :wink2:

posted by  starscream0

Oh...I'm so confused http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/chris_knows/melting.gif :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

me too :screwy:

posted by  Andrew0261

Your Message