im back!!!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  im back!!!

im back after losing the internet for 1 week!!! (only due to a big thunderstorm we had knocking out the connection!)

i bet someone missed me hey? :ohcrap:

posted by  True_Brit

I never knew you had problems....I did notice your absense though. Funny area you live in if ya lose your connection everytime it rains, lol.

Welcome back, James! :doh: :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Welcome back jamie bro:thumbs:

posted by  an_talpur

Welcome back...I also noticed you weren't posting, but never really thought about why lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Gee welcome back,
I just came back from California and finally have an unmetered internet access. I'm sure I missed out on more than you guys.

posted by  fudge

Welcome back...why were you in California?

posted by  chris_knows

I went on holiday to see what the US is like as I've never been there before. I had a really great time there knowing the local customs and seeing the differences. The locals get really intrigued when they hear the english accent.

I would definately go again if I had the chance, next time I'd rent a car and do some track days whilst I'm at it.

posted by  fudge

Who are you? :laughing:

posted by  Mathew

im planning on going to america! (ive never been abroad) plan on going to Pheonix as my mum, brother and sisters live there! ive been told by them that for a little while, people they know will start talking to me because of the english accent :laughing:

ha ha:laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

Awesome. Where did you go?

WB Jamie

posted by  Bronxie

I went to LA, Vegas and San Fran. The roads in San Fran are rediculously steep- makes you wonder how the cars parked there doesn't roll away!!

posted by  fudge

Your Message