Who like the band Linkin Park?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Who like the band Linkin Park?

Anyone like the band Linkin Park??

posted by  Andrew0261

yeah, their music is awsome and sounds good through a nice
system

posted by  Leech3030

Theres such an odd feeling inside of me saying that this is gonna start a flame war

posted by  Spanky2324

they're ok i guess, a little over played, but ok. i really like Mike Shinodas side project Fort Minor.

posted by  glagon1979

I think they are underplayed, don't hear them enough, but I love em.

posted by  Pythias

I used to really like them, the first 2 cd's worth at least

theyre alright

posted by  nighthawk

I like Linkin Park like I like flesh eating disease.

posted by  Mathew

I hate them...but then, I hate all that sort of music! :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: that was good. Yeah I'm not a fan of them.

posted by  Spanky2324

the only one I like is the one they did with jay z and im not fond of rap so it capatured my interest

posted by  salimander13

Oh that was even worse when they did that. Kinda like when jay-z collaborated with metallica to make the Double Black album:roll:

posted by  Spanky2324

I think the worse possible scenario is listening to linkin park, I never heard the mix with metallica

posted by  salimander13

theres ONLY one song i like that they made and thats...Fail (is that what its called???)

posted by  True_Brit

:stupid:

posted by  starscream0

Well, as far as talent goes, they're quite lacking. But I like them anyway, dunno why.

posted by  jedimario

If we're actually here discussing them, then I'd say they're a big success

posted by  Bronxie

I like them, their music is very catching :)

posted by  skuffelhjort

actualy... i used to like them... i dont quite like them that much now:thumbs:
although im not quite sure why... i just dont

posted by  starscream0

how do you figure? Anyone can post up a thread saying do you like such and such and have a "discussion" about saying I like them I dont like them.

posted by  salimander13

Because relative to other bands they're easily one of the more popular ones.

posted by  jedimario

even still, I can name a number bands right now without hesitation or thought that im sure everyone would know, but lets just drop it before it gets bigger than it needs to since it already has. Yes I know it was my fault.

posted by  salimander13

I never said there weren't others, but they're certainly more popular than Avenged Sevenfold, Norma Jean, The Killers, Zao, KMFDM, Disturbed, and many many other bands that have many fans. I'm being purely objective here, I don't necesarily like them more than those bands, they're just more popular, or were. They've kinda dropped off recently. Guess that happens when you stop making music lol

posted by  jedimario

Well, if someone posted about a band nobody knew about, there'd be no discussion, and the fact we know them means they are a success

posted by  Bronxie

i would like everyone to witness that i did not start a flame war on this thread because of a band or music type... i feel quite proud of myself:laughing:

posted by  starscream0

Bottom line is everybody likes what they like and thats all that matters.

posted by  Spanky2324

Linkin Park is ok. Lamb Of God is better.:thumbs:

I know I know. apples and oranges....

posted by  Satty101

yeah, i cant just let this one go... im with you on this one...

posted by  starscream0

Yeah me neither soooo.....ditto:thumbs: :rock: :rock:

posted by  Spanky2324

I would like lamb of god, but I they sing to much over the instruments. I like children of bodem better, even though I dont like the singers voice I like the way they play.

posted by  salimander13

yeah, i dont like COB's vox that much but their instruments are pretty good. as for lamb of god, true-long term lamb of god fans prefer randys voice being over the instruments because he has such a unique voice that no one can replicate and he has amazing squeals and growls. its also because in past albums like New American Gospel, his voice was on the same volume level with the instruments and you couldnt hear him too well.:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

i used to listen to em alot, they kinda got old though

posted by  poser priest

eh, they can never get old for me:laughing: ive listend to the entire Sacrament album a total of 67 times already all the way through:wink2:
yes, i know, im a loser:ohcrap: :doh:

posted by  starscream0

what makes it being a loser is the fact that you know the listening count unless you found it out on itunes

posted by  Spanky2324

no... i know it because i have counted it... :ohcrap:

posted by  starscream0

blah LP owns all i have like every single song demos and all and i have way over 67 on play counts im even more sad:orglaugh: lol

posted by  Andrew0261

umm... ok... good for you?:screwy:

posted by  starscream0

yes good for me

posted by  Andrew0261

I like the song: "Remember the name" by one of the Linkin Park members.

posted by  Jeison Iyasu

Your Message