Happy Birthday

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Happy Birthday

I thought i'll point it out

Happy Birthday vwhobo

http://www.merrittsbakery.com/party/IMAGES/eimages/hot%20rod%20birthday.jpg
(p.s. i thought thats a sort of adequite pic!:ohcrap: )

posted by  True_Brit

Happy birthday :thumbs:...Don't get too drunk :wink2: lol.

posted by  chris_knows

It's still a little early here (only 11:37PM).. but oh well, Happy Birthday vwhobo! :thumbs:

I remember a thread being started for his birthday last year also.. time goes by quick.

posted by  car_crazy89

That's what I was thinking too lol...It didn't feel like a year.

posted by  chris_knows

Happy Birthday VWHOBO:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

posted by  Spanky2324

Happy birthday ass hole :mrgreen:

joking. almost, anyways. :wink2:

posted by  Bronxie

Have a good one, Hobo. Just seems like yesterday whan dirt was invented, doesn't it?

posted by  ChrisV

happy birthday fred

j/k, no one knows his real name :laughing:

posted by  nighthawk

Happy Birthday, Bob...:laughing: ....jk, I'm as unknowing as the rest of ya!

Have a good one, Hobo! I didn't actually think he had that in his profile, oh well! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Hoopty f*cking doo! Thanks everyone for the condolences, er... Birthday salutations. Another year older and another year ... Older. Well, at least my wiener hasn't fallen off yet. What are you all going to get me for my b-day? All I want from you is an answer to one simple question. First the supporting information.

I live about two miles south of a town we'll call Nowhere, population 387 (no sh*t, 387). The main road to Nowhere from the state highway to the north is about four miles long. The first 1.5 miles has a 45 mph speed limit. The remaining 2.5 miles has a 55 mph speed limit. The part of the road that goes through "town" (and I use the word loosely) has a 35 mph speed limit.

I make it a habit to run 10% over the posted limit at all times, except in school zones and residential neighborhoods where I adhere strictly to the limit (or even less) or limited access highways such as interstates where 20% over is the norm. Anyway, 10% over rounded works out to 35 zone/38 mph, 45/49, 55/61 so on and etcetera.

Back to the road to Nowhere. In the 45 zone (relatively lots of houses, hilly and curvy) I never seem to be able to keep up with the car in front of me and the car behind is usually tailgating, which means they are or are wanting to haul ass. After they've run away from me in the 45, I catch them in the 55 (straighter, flatter, no houses) and have to do about 53 or 54 to stay behind if there isn't a place to pass, and of course the car behind me disappears in the distance, which means they are doing below the posted speed limit. Then when we get to the 35 (in town, road narrows, railroad tracks, intersection, elementary school, gas station/video store/general store/post office, church, and fire station) the car leading me continues at 53ish and I almost get run over by the car behind, which means they are really, REALLY hauling ass. So now for the question(s).

Why don't these people drive in a logical and consistent manner? Are they too stupid to realize that different situations require different speeds (situational awareness)? Are they truly as oblivious as they seem to be? Why don't they hang up their cell phones (another topic all together)? How long will I go to jail if a start shooting them? I know someone out there reading this fits the profile to a tee and everyone else has experienced it. Please help me to understand.

Okay, that's enough. Thank you in advance for your answers. It's time for me to go party... er... feed and groom horses and do my other evening chores.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY F*CKERZ!

posted by  vwhobo

Happy birthday!

Well, they're the ones taht seem to be keeping their speed consistant. But as for why they drive like that, I have no idea, but I've certainly experienced it before it drives me crazy. Maybe cause the average person (at least in my experience, living in SC and all) is fairly naive about rules of the road and driving in general?

posted by  jedimario

The answer is simple. They're women drivers.

posted by  Bronxie

wishing you a pleasant evening on your birthday, you old misery guts.:wink2:

posted by  Wally

Happy Birthday!

posted by  thefonz

Happy B-Day (late)

I thought I was the only one having a simuliar thought as that lately. Kind of weird. Anyways hope you got laid on your birthday..... j/k:thumbs: Heres to another day older and wiser (or not, I'll let you decide)

posted by  Voda48

Over here certain drivers seem to speed in 30mph zones and slow down in anything above! :screwy:

Happy B'day again......ya old fart! :ohcrap: :laughing:

Have fun on your road to nowhere by the way...

posted by  Cliffy

Happy birthday. How old are you now

posted by  newyorker

49 I think? Since I know he won't answer you :D

posted by  Bronxie

So how was the birthday?

posted by  car_crazy89

Your Message