top 10 scariest cars

Home  \  Off Topic  \  top 10 scariest cars

http://www.cars.com/go/advice/Story.jsp?section=top&story=topScary&subject= more

Lol @ the h1 hummer caption

posted by  Bronxie

The caption for the H1 was enviromentalist wacko bs.

Other than that, pretty good. Can't wait for hobo to come in and defend the VWs lol

posted by  jedimario

Very funny...and true in all but a few cases, lol. Stangs don't scare me, I just drool if I see one. Especially given their rarity here! :drool:

posted by  Cliffy

I guess most of that stuff is true..I'd imagine a Mustang with a 429 would probably be impossible to control in the rain lol.

posted by  chris_knows

I'd also be a little scared to see a Dodge Dart GSS 440 in my mirror, as with the fenderwell headers they didn't steer that weel, and the brakes weren't enough to stop it in short distances.

http://www.colinsclassicauto.com/detail.php?car=307

posted by  car_crazy89

I'm sorry I must have missed how that had any relation

posted by  Bronxie

What they said about the 82nd airborne was funny to me I guess :$

posted by  Bronxie

Like I said in other of your posts, (some on different accounts of yours) some day you'll get laid, and you won't have so many sexual thoughts on your mind that you feel like sharing.

posted by  Bronxie

Why are you constantly referring to acts of homosexuality and incest? Something you're not telling us? It's okay--we don't know you and won't judge. :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

Oh, never mind then.

posted by  Bronxie

oh yes we will:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

How can the 69 Mustang be scarier to drive than a SS454 El Camino of the same era? I can't imagine somebody trying to drive one of those in the winter, even with several hudred lbs of cinder blocks in back.

posted by  giant016

Okey Dokey

posted by  MetalManiac

hummers are very scary to meet on english roads:laughing:
especially country roads, where they take up the whole width of the road, with bull bars, winch and lights etc, they are scarier to meet!

posted by  True_Brit

LOL WTF M8, thank god they don't sell those here

true brit: I bet you guys haven't seen an h1 alpha...it's like a tank

posted by  Bronxie

Your Message