Jericho

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Jericho

I have been following a quant TV series called Jericho, where the US gets a few unwanted nuclear packages, wiping out civilisation as the US knows it.:wink2: So I'm up to a fire in the library and some missiles soaring overhead... what happens next...... they wipe out Canada or North Korea?

posted by  Wally

It's a new series here Wally, I watch it as well. The library burning was the newest episode, so I guess we have to wait until next week to see what happens. I'm voting Canada...:laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

Hopefully Ontario :laughing:

posted by  Mathew

we (in the UK) dont get that!!! (unless itll be on Sky Digital?)

posted by  True_Brit

Haha, well if that happens then I may be able to see my own house :wink2: j/k.

posted by  car_crazy89

Well that was a pretty dull 'ol episode for the week. They better lift their game or they'll be down a viewer.

posted by  Wally

I just saw the first episode, and I'm hooked. Looks like a good show lol.

posted by  chris_knows

just fill me in on this will you??? who fired them? why? is it a docu-drama which would give an insight as to what might happen??? and how come england dont get it???

posted by  True_Brit

I'll tell you as soon as I find out (2nd episode should be done after about 2 hours lol). It's a drama/sci-fi, loosely based on true events. As to why you guys don't get it, how come we don't get Top Gear? lol. You should get it though, if it airs in Australia...

posted by  chris_knows

Had to revive this to say Jericho has been cancelled. There will be NO CONCLUSION!!! I'm left hanging now not knowing if they blew each other to smitherines (sp?) before the US Army got there!

Also, the fans are so upset by the news from CBS, they have been ordering thousands of pounds of nuts to be sent to the CBS execs. If you watched the last episode, you will understand the meaning. Looks like CBS was the one who "dropped the bomb". :evil:

posted by  97Talonchik

I don't get why nuts...Salt would make more sense IMO. This just sucks...

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message