New Jersey is the Place to Be

Home  \  Off Topic  \  New Jersey is the Place to Be

At lsat they are free for one of them to wear a skirt, wash the dishes and make dinner.:mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

Congratulations. lol. I'm still not certain if it's legal in Canada.

posted by  chris_knows

I hate new jersey.

But I am all for that law.

posted by  Bronxie

really???:ticking: :laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

Really what?

posted by  Bronxie

oh great.... now we are gonna have more damn fireballs running around parading their legal crap all over the place :banghead: good god, America is going to hell in a hand basket:doh:

posted by  starscream0

and remember .... the troops in Iraq are fighting to secure truth justice and the american way..... ,but somehow I don't think the muslims are going to be too keen on adopting this particular ruling.

posted by  Wally

Jersey destroyed my neon!!!
I emailed the new owner asking how my car was doing, and I got this back

Hi Alex: How are you?

Did you get your Civic? My daughter like your old car, but we had a few problems. It didn't pass NJ inspection. We had to replace the muffler- too loud. Remove the film from the windows, replace the missing lug-nut, fix the sun-roof. They are real tough about these things in NJ from what I now realize. We had to change the tires but I knew that beforehand. Other than that it seems to be OK.

Say Hi to your dad for me. Take care.

posted by  newyorker

I wouldn't say destroyed...just because they removed a fart can, window tint and fixed your sunroof lol. That being said, are car inspections really that strict there? lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Yep. Sunroof wasnt leaking, opened and closed, just clicked if u held the button too long, then the mufler was NOT loud at all, not even close to the camaros and etc.

posted by  newyorker

If it means that much to you..you could always find out!..:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

What's with all of the Brits making gay jokes? :laughing: JP
I always thought California would be the first to legalize gay marriage--just look at any show that takes place in California, be it the O.C. or just plain not Baywatch, there's always someone with a weak wrist in the scene :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message