Who banned Pythias?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Who banned Pythias?

Yeah I spammed the forum cause my internet wasn't working correctly and email Cliffy adn asked him to delete the extra threads, So who the F*ck banned me?

posted by  Pythias1

That sucks...Kinda funny though lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Possibly checking your PM's would answer that question.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Can't check pms while I'm banned....

I swear this whole site is going to straight shit

posted by  Pythias1

It is my understanding you can log in, but not post when banned. So that's why I would think you can check your PMs.

If it's going to sheet...you have the ability to leave.

This would explain why I tried PMing Pythias in response to his PM to me regarding 6 threads he wanted deleted, and CF telling me that he's chosen not to accept them......What's going on, Bav? you can do this via PM if you prefer :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

I couldn't log on or even view the site while logged off.. but there are ways to get around that.

posted by  Benson

So does anyone want to unbann me for this bullsh*t or not?

posted by  Pythias1

would If I could, is this about the accidental 5 threads about what/monsta?

posted by  nighthawk

If I knew what you were banned for, and if I had the authority to...I would unban you, lol

posted by  Cliffy

Yes it was. Somethin that was pretty dumb because I have been a user over here a year, and double posts n such DO happen for internet reasons, it just happen to be 5 threads cause I got pissed at the computer.

posted by  Pythias

First off, that was an ACCIDENT as in A-C-C-I-D-E-N-T, you know, as in didn't mean to. Double posts and such happen for internet problems, I got mad and kept clicking, hence 5 accideental threads, WHICH I PMED CLIFFY ABOUT.

Second, where the F*ck would that idea come from? That's gotta be the next to stupidest thing I have ever heard someone say? How and WHY would I pretend to be 3 different people? It would make NO sense, none-the-less I posted a thread about Synthetic's Absence, check our Ip's.

I think it's safe to say BavarianWheels is among the stupidest user's on here... and THE stupidest moderator. :thumbs:

Spamming is when that slurm fag posts a thread in EVERY single section, (as he did just now) why would I purposely spam, and only one forum at that? Oh thats right I wouldn't.

posted by  Pythias

Calm down...it was a one day ban just to get your attention. I did not know you had PM'd Cliffy.

Synthetic Trust is a man? .

posted by  Monsta

I duno, but I know ur not.

posted by  newyorker

The point is it shouldn't have happend at all, when someone has been a user on this site, for over a year, and is at least decently well known, it makes no sense for them to just jump up and spam a section for no reason. What you should have done is first pmed me about it, (I can't view pm's while banned). Now if it was some noob that had been on the site for less than a month with under 100 posts, thats a different story.

And where does me being synthetic and coronet come from? I don't think I've ever even posted to coronet directly, and it seems he isn't on, and or post that much anyway.....

And what purpose would it serve me to have 3 different user accounts and play the part of 3 different people? It would serve no purpose. Just as well I think I would have logged on both of them and posted in here supporting myself if I was....

posted by  Pythias

With Slurm still spamming the forum, I was/am in no mood for garbage. If it was such a strain on you to be away from CF for one day, (a testament to how you really feel about this place) then you really have no life.

Now I have to go and ban Pythias1

Oh so because of your "mood" you simply banned me? Thats nice, real great moderate right there. And you're missing the point, but then again I guess I shouldn't have expected more.

And of course you simply dodged my other questions.

posted by  Pythias

Killer truth he spoke.

posted by  Monsta

And you havebbeen banned what? 3-4 times? Fully as in permanently and can't stay away? Hypocrite? Is that the word? :fu:

posted by  Pythias

I haven't really given a f*ck though. I don't respect this place.

posted by  Monsta

Not dodged...there is no answer. When the time is right, the alleged problem will be dealt with...kind of like what I PM'd you.

The alleged problem? lol. I dunno about anyone else but I don't think it would make any sense to have even 2 different accounts and be 2 different people, especially 2 people as different as Synthetic and coronet. But regardless why don't you just do an IP chekc would that not be the easiest way to check that.

And so you're telling me you have no answer as to why you think I am coronet and synthetic as well?

posted by  Pythias

You just don't get it do you? The IP check comes as all three of you (and more) using the same IP addy!

Well then there's something wrong with the IP you're checking. I have comcast internet that's all I know.

And obviously there is something wrong with that as that it comes up the same for 3 people and more. You aren't doing something right. So no I don't get it.

posted by  Pythias

It's not rocket science when searching IP's...what could possibly be wrong?

Oh ok, so it makes sense that 5-10 people from one ip address signed up for this site, that Does make sense? No not really.

posted by  Pythias

Speaking of slurm or whatever its name is, someone use their brain and IP ban him and all his proxies he may use.

posted by  Bronxie

I think hes more interested in finding out if me synthetic and coronet and all the other people that have the same ip addy are multi-users eventhough none but slurm spams the whole forum :screwy:

posted by  Pythias

Does the forum track changeable IP address or the backbone IP? Sites like Rapidshare don't let you use proxies because they track the non-changeable IP.

posted by  chris_knows

Haha, I almost feel sorry for you at times Bav. Still putting up with little boys.

"Wahhh, I've been a member for a year and have 1000+ posts. I'm a productive member, you can't ban me for a period of 24 hours."

Hehe, I'm only saying it cuz you're thinking it Bav and you damn well know it. So how have you been :hi: .

posted by  DSMer

So that would be why you PM'd me twice and told me in no uncertain terms to "stop f*cking around and unban me" even though I've stated on numerous occassions that I cant do that.....but you don't care...do you? :banghead:

Ok, Pythias, I'll explain our problem to you. When you started that thread saying that Synthetic Trust hadn't been here for a while, I found it very strange that she appeared a few hours later, so I checked IP's. Long story short, I found that you shared IP's with her and a few other members. I found this strange too and posted my thoughts in our Mod only area. Below is what I wrote. I would ordinarily do this, but as I have nothing to hide I see no problem with it. As I have said in the below statement, I have noticed it alot when checking IP's so I know something's not right, infact, had it not been for my reasoning above I probably wouldn't have even mentioned it.

posted by  Cliffy

Maybe it's a glitch...

posted by  Bronxie

As a moderator, you should have better manners and keep my PM's private. But to clear that PM up, I want my old name back. I want it back because I have made great the name of "What".

Pythias is all of those people. Can't you tell? I've known this for a while...and then there was that confession thing....

posted by  Monsta

I was going to post the PM here, but thought I'd save you the embarrasment. I have no time for manners with you.

As for your theory about Pythias.....I personally think you're so far up your own arse that you post stuff randomly in a dire attempt to gain the respect of anyone (everyone?) superior to you here at CF....If you have any usefull info, feel free to let us know!

posted by  Cliffy

You insult me, then you ask for my info? Get the f*ck outta here with those inferior UK tactics. An American would have handled it accordingly. Feed me the lie bitch. Once you get what you want, then you insult.

posted by  Monsta

If I thought you held any usefull info, I would have asked you as my primary concern. I didn't insult you, I merely said I had no time for you, that probably everybody heren at CF are supirior in comparisom to you, and that you are a tad arrogant.....Afterall, you thrive on saying you are far supirior to anybody here, so what's the difference in me saying everybody else is in comparisom to you?

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message