whats your least visited section on this site?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  whats your least visited section on this site?

just sitting here thinking and ive never ever clicked on the european forum, well ok, maybe by accident. reason being european cars just dont have any appeal or interest me one bit. whats your least visited section on the site and why?

posted by  adamc44

I usually view the active stuff, and for the most aprt the classics and marketing stuff are the 2 slowest so they are the two least visited by me. And I usually never go in Motorsports

posted by  Pythias1

id say the marketplace i dont visit much!- why dont you like european cars? they are (in someways) much more stylish than american/asian cars i think!

posted by  True_Brit

SUV forums for me.:hi:

posted by  Bubba

The 'Introduce yourself' section. Imo its just an opportunity to up your post count by greeting every newcomer.

posted by  fudge

Yes....or Trial Crew as it is now, lol.

I would say the same, but as a Mod I feel it's my duty to welcome n00bs to the wonderfull CF :laughing:

I tend to look at every bit of CF, however, the Marketplace and Motorsports section I usually just check out as my duties require me to (ie; ads and spam etc)

posted by  Cliffy

motorsports and european just because they dont interest me

posted by  glagon1979

Classics

posted by  Bronxie

I just look in new posts so.......

i dunno

posted by  nighthawk

Me too, although I only check the Motorsport section if I have to....or if there's a reply to something I said (usually a bollocking, lol), same with Marketplace!

posted by  Cliffy

Domestics and SUVs... I don't think I need to explain why.

posted by  elchango36

For me, it's the SUV and Motorsports, but I view threads by clicking "New Posts" lol.

posted by  chris_knows

domestic, suv, classic, mech, intro...

pretty much, the only things i care about are gen chat, off topic, import, and euro

posted by  mazda6man

i get the impression many people dont like motorsport???:ohcrap:

posted by  True_Brit

I guess nothing too interesting happens in Motorsports very often lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message