New stuff

Home  \  Off Topic  \  New stuff

Alright so with the help of Pythias (1), I decided to get a short shifter. Ordered the REVO SS for 95 shipped and waiting for it to get here. Also making a trip to lancaster today to get rims. 175 plus my stockers. They are not bent, have good tread life left, etc.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/2147000-2147999/2147749_ 26_full.jpg

Will post pictures of wheels on the car, as well as the short shifter install.

posted by  newyorker

haha, lancaster, looks like your comming out my way:thumbs: where are you picking them up at in Lancaster?

posted by  starscream0

Im going to be in Christiana PA. Il PM you my number if u wana meet up

ZIP code is 17509

posted by  newyorker

nah, sorry man, cant do that... im in school (damn boarding schools... fuc*ing hate them) oh well, maybe some other time:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1239/ed7cre2rn7.jpg

http://img433.imageshack.us/img433/715/c23cre2nk4.jpg

http://img433.imageshack.us/img433/5304/c23are2wt2.jpg

posted by  newyorker

It looks nicer, but for some reason, Photoshopped. I know it's real though lol.

posted by  chris_knows

haha i can prove that they are on my car. send me a money order for 79 cents so i can buy a big piece of posted board and put it next to the car, and write "chris dont know shit!"

posted by  newyorker

79ยข?!?! Fine, what's your PayPal? :laughing: JP.

posted by  chris_knows

thats american cents

posted by  newyorker

You need a drop ASAP!!!:2cents:

*EDIT* Nice wheels BTW!

posted by  elchango36

Where am I going to get that scratch? Can I get it on lay-a-way? lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Waiting to install this short throw, and then work a bit on lighting. Diff bulbs for the front (headlight bulbs), and interior. WILL NOT do any aftermarket hard-wiring. Just want to maybe get a blue bulb for the thing that comes on when u open the door and green ones for the map lights, and might change the lights in the center console to LED blue

EDIT: thanks :)

posted by  newyorker

Better, but still wrong for the car :thumbs:

posted by  Mathew

just cant leave well enough alone can you

posted by  newyorker

Not to be an ass but I have to agree. It's like an inconsistency.

posted by  Bronxie

still better than the stockers, and black ones i ahd

posted by  newyorker

No doubt about that

posted by  Bronxie

Well I am going to agree and prob open a war by saying they aren't much better than those SRT-4 wheels:orglaugh:

posted by  Voda48

:banghead: complete ignorance is not a good thing.:banghead:

posted by  newyorker

So what are you doing about it?

posted by  Mathew

Just letting you know. I wont go to canada to tell you in person.

posted by  newyorker

I like them. But I think for them to fit your car, you need to lower it.

posted by  azkid110

I actually like it not lowered. The ride has gotten rougher as it is, so maybe in a future I wiill but now im really looking so save my money...might debadge the back bumper thats about all

posted by  newyorker

God, do not debadge the bumper. I saw some rice-a-roni the other day, acura legend ... dirty ass exhaust tips and all, and instead of the acura logo it had a jordan symbol.

Please don't do that, the car will be SAD.

posted by  Bronxie

Debadge i mean take them off. I dont plan on putting GTR or Nismo tags on there lol

posted by  newyorker

Just remember when doing anything to your car...ask yourself, how do you think the car feels about it? Some cars I see look clinically depressed because of what their owners have done to them. Don't be the one to depress your car.

posted by  Bronxie

Not really, I just feel bad for that poor little honda

posted by  Voda48

Good for you :thumbs:

posted by  newyorker

You should de-plate it too. Then you wouldn't be able to drive it :thumbs:

posted by  Mathew

I would be able to...just would get in a bit of trouble if i went that route. i actually saw some lady driving really wildly in some old old corolla with no licence plate, so i followed her around and was on the phone with 911 at the same time.

posted by  newyorker

Why, you hero!

posted by  Godlaus

Godlaus is Psychic?

posted by  Pythias

short shifter has arrived. pictures tomorrow. hopefully install will be done from 10-1

posted by  newyorker

Revo SS installed. biggest problem was geting the butterfly pins back into their place

posted by  newyorker

Your Message