Spain, what looks like to you this country?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Spain, what looks like to you this country?

Hola my friends, already I am here afresh.

As you know, I am Spanish.

You know my country?

You have visited Spain?

Are known in USA?

Regards :thumbs:

Be water, my friend

posted by  Realista

... you really gotta stop using online translators:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

Be water...does that mean be fluid?

Anyways I wanna go to spain this summer.

posted by  Bronxie

Apparently you guys elected alot of wishy-washy people who want to give in to terroists, blah blah yadda yadda, after the train bombings. That's not cool, but you're in Europe, what else is gonne happen? I'd love to visit though, I'd go pretty much anywhere in Europe for a visit.

posted by  jedimario

Europe isn't as exciting/lovely/inviting as the TV makes it look. But it's something to see I guess. It is a nice visit for couples.

posted by  Monsta

It's great (from my experiences) to visit, an 8 year old can go and buy his father cigarettes, the food's great, and some of the cars lol.

EDIT: Goddammit, who's been looking at my sig? I maxed my bandwidth on that coin biting picture!! lol JP. I guess the site just sucks.

posted by  chris_knows

I like to see the bull run across the narrow cobbled streets, but I don't get the point of the tomato throwing festival-seems like a waste of tomatoes to me:laughing: . Aslo plenty of sunshine - quite similar to California. Consequently loads of brits go over there and it saddens me how they act so disorderly when they go out and get bladdered over there.

posted by  fudge

because of the english pubs that line the streets!!! lol
i was going to move to Alicante at one point, until my dads mate sold the house we were going to rent!

posted by  True_Brit

I don't watch TV...

posted by  jedimario

i dont know what gives you that idea???
i could say the same thing about america!!!
england is nice to drive round in an 18 wheeler!

posted by  True_Brit

Becuase he is a retard, haven't you read any of his other posts?

posted by  Pythias

its not exactly hrd to miss!!! ive read lots of them!
but i do agree with you though:laughing:
europes nice (in some places)
just like america is (i hope so, im going next year to see my family in phoenix)

posted by  True_Brit

Apparently my friends dad might be buying a place in Puerto Rico (Sp?) and renting it out, but a few of us may try and go up there sometime.. it'd be a nice experience anyways.

posted by  car_crazy89

good on ya!:thumbs:

posted by  True_Brit

Looks like a beautiful place. Just remember, if someone offers you a ticket to the donkey show...don't take them. :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I've never been to Spain but I will go eventually, lovely people over there, too!.....usually? lol

posted by  Cliffy

Europe is as cool as they say...well, depending on where you go. It's just slightly different than the US. Like I don't know if you guys notice, but I can tell the difference between a european guy at an airport and an american guy by their shoes usually.

Main difference between europeans and americans. Europeans = up tight and not relaxed. Americans = relaxed and not up tight

posted by  Bronxie

:orglaugh: :orglaugh:

They do to me thank you your words. Partly you have razóm, the Europeans in occasions are we believe the first ones in the world.

Certainly, the attempts of 11 M, they were a work of the Mossad.

Be water, my friend

posted by  Realista

thats what you think!!! try going to places like Devon in england! people are soooo relaxed there but where im from in england, its different!!!

posted by  True_Brit

I agree about Devon...When I went on holiday there in August everybody was soooo laid back and polite! Even the shop assistants in Morrison's :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

If they are relaxed why do 90% of the men (even "seniors) wear tight pants and tight shoes??

posted by  Bronxie

where do you get that statistic from? maybe they are emo's???

posted by  True_Brit

The fashions there are a bit different lol...

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message