so saddam is done

Home  \  Off Topic  \  so saddam is done

readin up on the news... saddams gettin hung... sweet deal

posted by  mazda6man

Better than keeping him in prison. It's about time he went to hell.

posted by  fudge

Sweet deal? No man's death should be a "sweet deal". You stupid f*ck.

posted by  Monsta

Your's certainly will be

posted by  newyorker

I don't understand politics.....but hanging him would appear to be a good move!

posted by  Cliffy

Few of you are in touch with reality or the realism of death. I wish death on no one. But I predict it on a few. NewYorker is a fat pork dodging the treadmill. You will die first.

posted by  Monsta

Hahaha. This guy is unbelievable.:banghead:

posted by  newyorker

and yet people still post to him, and thats what I find unbelievable.

posted by  salimander13

I agree...Death is terrible, but if anyone deserved it, it was him. What I'm surprised is that they're actually hanging him...Anybody know where/when?

posted by  chris_knows

:clap:

posted by  elchango36

I say first we tie each limb to a different horse and then pull. And then we can hang him:fu: :fu:

posted by  Spanky2324

i say we scalp him.... and then we tattoo him... and then we hang him.... and then we kill him.... :laughing: :laughing: :wink2:

posted by  dodger65

There are elections coming up in the USA isn't there? I guess it's better news for the masses than coming to terms with those 500 "liberated" deaths a day since 2003, plus the 2828 US soldiers who died and the 21,500 that have been wounded. Better news than Iran and N Korea making sure they aren't next by building nuclear bombs.

posted by  Wally

I didnt know that was even a method of death in the US. I always assumed it was all by lethal injection and the chair in certain states

posted by  newyorker

Neither did I. Is he actually getting hung, or is this just you guys talking?

posted by  Mathew

I had to look it up lol...He is actually getting hung:
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/u/U/saddam_hang.gif

lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Yeah I looked up the story too. They didn't really eloborate on why he is getting hung, instead of lethally injected.

posted by  Mathew

i thought hanging was swept away since the fifties!, well, hell will break out in iraq, the us army will probably experience a little bit more troubles etc etc, england wont because they are busy in their version of vietnam,,,afghanistan and i was just getting to know the bloke:ohcrap: (only joking on the last bit!)

posted by  True_Brit

This man is being hang in part to prove that Bush's plan to eliminate "terror" wasn't a complete failure. He's dying partly to help someone elses campaign. That is terrible. Death is terrible. I don't want him to die.

posted by  Monsta

thats because you are nothing more then an internet nerd who knows nothing of foreign relations, politics, or even life for that matter. so just continue cocking off on the internet threads like you love to do so much and leave the thinking to the big boys

posted by  pocko5000

who was that fired at???

posted by  True_Brit

yes elections are coming up in a week or so, and yes that is probably why the news has been released. it is also why gas prices and tax rebate checks have been slashed and sent out. bush wants to make sure everyone votes republicunt.

posted by  carls47807

monsta doesn't want to lose a kindred spirit.....

btw, i think the correct terminology is "hanged", as incorrect as that seems...:2cents:

posted by  dodger65

dodger help me with my blazer... :)

and yes it is hanged, but you sound so stupid no matter how you say it.

posted by  carls47807

ahh... and yet this particular one is. :thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

yeah same thoughts here,

well you never know, he is responsible for a lot of shit, and he's killed people in much worse ways than this

posted by  nighthawk

so i was talking with my buddies from my work today, they are kurd... i dont think ive ever seen them so happy. once they found out, it was celebration. one of them, his name is haval, he was telling me about some of the things saddam has done.. somethings weve heard on the news, other things, that i atleast, never knew was going on. pushing people off buildings, out of helicopters, shooting people off of buildings and helicopters grenades in a mans pocket, and many others. i like many am very happy to see the bastrd be sentanced to death... now i just wonder, will the hanging be televised do you think, recorded, or private?

posted by  mazda6man

that was directed towards monsta

posted by  pocko5000

He's not being tried in the US...:screwy:

posted by  jedimario

I lol'd.

posted by  Benson

:orglaugh: :orglaugh: :orglaugh: Everytime I see a post of yours... all it does it remind me of how ignorant and retarded you are.... and on occasion a good laugh such as this post. :laughing:

posted by  Pythias

He was tried in Iraq... :screwy:

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Yeah I realize that now. :screwy: Guess I wasn't really following the story....it only took 3 years...

posted by  Mathew

would anyone care to see my timeline? its amazing really...

long ago
http://www.cqj.dk/Fotos/saddam%20hussein.jpg
little while ago
http://schema-root.org/region/middle_east/iraq/history/leaders/saddam_husse in/saddam_hussein.jpg
not to long ago
http://gcruse.typepad.com/saddam.jpg
more recently - gettin his physical did
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39634000/jpg/_39634323_saddam_checkup_af p.jpg
the other day
http://stb.msn.com/i/45/502A5F6D068DB92737FA19B3DE3E.jpg
not to far off
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/u/U/saddam_hang.gif

posted by  mazda6man

hahah!

posted by  newyorker

:orglaugh: @ M6M

But you forgot really long ago...
http://arabic.cnn.com/2005/saddam.trial/10/18/iraq.saddam/story.child.ap.jp g_-1_-1.jpg

lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Does anyone know where I can get tickets?:laughing:

posted by  elchango36

Most of you wouldn't do it if you had to kill him yourself. You probably couldn't deal with the guilt of killing a human being. Yet, you are ok with someone else doing the deed instead. Cowardly. I don't want anyone to be killed, no matter how evil they once were. I don't care about politics. I care about morals.

posted by  Monsta

how much would you like to bet on that one? saddam isnt a human being... a human being would not do any of what he did...

posted by  mazda6man

what's wrong with your blazer?

posted by  dodger65

Eye for an eye? Easy morals to take the life of this man. According tot the NYTimes, he was only a year or two away from nuclear weapons in 2002. You think he woudln't have used them? OR sold them to someone who would?

BTW, the rap thread (which I haven't read) couldn't have "slain" me, you idiot, otherwise I would not be here. You live in the most retarded of fantasy worlds possible.

Grow up.

posted by  ChrisV

Some of you may kill him, but most of you wouldn't. Don't get emotional with the "human" term. What is he then, a f*cking alien? No, he's classified as a human being aka bipedal primate aka homo sapien. You woman.

Oh yeah, I remember those weapons of mass destruction...
I doubt 69 year old Saddam was developing these mythical "weapons" himself. Or, if he was, or if he was key to purchasing him, killing him would not stop the detonation. This isn't a one man show comic book villain. Capturing his "camp" is enough to stop the mythical nukes. Killing him does nothing but cause publicity. Murder isn't the answer. No human deserves to be killed.

"Eye for an eye" is so played out and replaced by a much more "forgiving" phrase. I'm not suggesting he be ignored and left in power. He can't set nukes off from prison, and if he could, what's to stop those people he ordered to set the nukes off from prison to set them off once he's dead? Repeating myself. People should be more forgiving.

posted by  Monsta

Personally, I'd rather get killed than spend life in prison with no chance for parole(sp?)...He might be pretty old, but still...

posted by  chris_knows

I neither like nor care for him, however, I certainly agree with this. :thumbs:

Also: He's appealing to the sentence, so the retards who only know Saddam from what they've heard from Bush (father and son) are going to have to wait a little longer until the final decision is cast.

Pitty the stupid ****s who follow Bush and follow what he believes and says.

posted by  Valter

I have just seen a photo of a group of Indian people protesting over the hanging veredict: "Hang Bush, not Saddam".

If they are to hang someone, that it be Bush.

EDIT: In fact my wife just gave me a good idea...
She said she'd throw both of them in a room and play a game from the movie "Saw". That'd be funny and useful.

posted by  Valter

Wrong. And I can't see how you could really make that kind of assumption anyway, based on little to no facts of any of us.

posted by  Pythias

How's he wrong on that?

He said "most of you".
Considering we are all people and most of the people would not kill or be able to live well enough after killing, he is right.

posted by  Valter

Most Iraqi's were celebrating yesterday because he was sentenced to death...

posted by  chris_knows

I know. I was just making the example out of the Indian people protesting to state my point of view.

posted by  Valter

monsta, how do you not justify the killing of one man to save a possible and probable high number of innocent people? i think you are confused. and i don't think it is fair that institutional funds be set aside to take care of this guy for the next 20 or 30 years. enough money has already been dumped into his trial, it's time to just be done with the whole thing and move on. the guy is clearly guilty, if it were a normal person who had committed the same crimes they would have been dead a long time ago. (but republicans had to wait for election day).

posted by  carls47807

In Brazil there's no lethal penalty such as hanging or gas chamber or injection. You go to jail.
I believe it's a matter of point of view. I don't agree with killing people. I'm not confused, I do know what he's done.

That must be the easiest way to deal with any problem. Just kill the dude. Never worry about it anymore.

Life isn't simple.

posted by  Valter

well, if we kill saddam hussien. there wont be any more saddam hussien

problem solved

posted by  nighthawk

Clearly you didn't think this statement through before you wrote this. Valter solved this one already.

Your "clearly guilty" words....Just "be done with the whole thing"? This is a life we're talking about. Albeit a life that we have been told has been lived doing evil things. Clearly guilty? According to whom? The media? The United States told you this? The same United States that wants Iraq's oil? There is obvious motive for the US to slander Saddam's name. I believe Saddam Hussein did do some of these evil deeds that they say he did, but I don't feel his trial is a waste. I don't really know what he did, nor do you. We've been told by people who wanted him out of power what he has done. Those people will lie and twist the truth. Bush is pure evil according to the Democrats. All Clinton did while he was in office was lie in court and f*ck his assistants according to Republicans. These are stories from Americans about other Americans....imagine the picture they could paint about a foreign leader they don't want in power and to whom we have no personal, non biased informative media outlet. They could say he was Dr. Doom himself, and with no one to diffuse the bullshit and lies, most of US will believe them...metal fingers and all.

Your "money" sentences...How do you know how much money has been dumped into the trial? Who's money is being dumped? America's? Who's money would be used to jail him? You don't know.

Your "save the people" sentences....How dangerous is a 69 year old, fragile, sick, JAILED man? Tell me, what can he do in prison that can cause lives? Order an attack from the prison phone? Can these orders not be carried out by the remaining "crew" once Saddam is killed? So we kill boss Saddam and all his gang members evaporate...just like on Playstation, right? This isn't a f*cking game. In real life, there is a chain of command...if he still has a "chain" remaining. Kill their leader, someone else takes command. But at 69 years of age, I doubt he was controlling and giving orders to any sort of attack on lives. But maybe he was. If so, jail will stop him. Killing him does nothing but boost someone's moral.

So, Saddam was the problem? I shouldn't expect anymore Nine-Eleven's or Anthrax mail or....TERROR....once Saddam is dead? Execution is immoral. There is a better solution to hanging him. In such a modern day, we shouldn't have to resort to such brutal discipline and OUR humans should understand why lives shouldn't be taken if they don't have to be. In this aspect, some of us are evolving backward.

If he is hang, this will be the most cruel political advertisement I've ever witnessed.

posted by  Monsta

well we can ethier kill him or let him chill out in jail and complain cause the food sucks

I say hang em high (and Im not a violent person)

and about terrorisim, there will always be a few nut-cases we wont catch

posted by  nighthawk

If he were found guilty and were to be killed by a one man firing squad, and they asked you to be the shooter, would you kill him?

posted by  Monsta

yes, but Im pretty sure loads of other people hate him much more than I do

posted by  nighthawk

Hell yes, I'd like to be asked.

posted by  Pythias

Clearly you don't have any factual information on any of us to base your "opinion",( which is exactly all it is) so clearly you didn't think Your statement through.

posted by  Pythias

My hypothesis is supported. Just like Valter said, I said "most"...most people in America do not want to kill...(this is a sociological truth). Poll the forum and I'm sure my statement would be proven.

Killing is easier said than done.

If you're that eager and excited to kill, you are almost as barbaric as Saddam. An attitude towards killing and death parallel to your is counter-productive to the long term success of humanity.

posted by  Monsta

Im not pythias, but once again

this guy is almost on the same level as hitler, this isnt just some gangster or crazy dude

Im sure anyone who would shoot a rabbit would shoot him :2cents:

posted by  nighthawk

This reminds me of the Milgram experiment. For everyone too lazy to watch the video, it's basically about an experiment where people would ask questions to subjects, and every time the student answered wrong, they'd be shocked with electricity, every time, the current would increase. Every teacher would ask the test conductor to stop, but they continued with the experiment anyhow. In the end, it turns out that the student was in on the entire experiment and nobody was being shocked. It proves though, that if asked people will kill.

http://spikedhumor.com/articles/59851/The_Milgram_Experiment.html

Also, it turns out that he's being hung as early as January...

posted by  chris_knows

I'm not understanding how that experiment proves people will kill.

posted by  Monsta

If you noticed, one of the people being experimented on said that he thought the person wasn't moving or something, but when the instructor told him to continue, he did.

posted by  chris_knows

Most things are easier said than done. But done nonetheless, as far as this goes, I believe it would more so depend on who I was so eager to kill. Ie, a saddistic ruler who has mudered thousands? To compare any normal person who wants to rid the world of such evil, to a thing like him, is simply ignorant.

posted by  Pythias

The Iraqis are hanging him, the US doesn't have a thing to do with it. They're free, right? *Duh*

posted by  smallangryneon

Your Message