nfs carbon

Home  \  Off Topic  \  nfs carbon

anyone got need for speed carbon? i have, what do you think of it???

posted by  True_Brit

I got it the other day...it's fun, but short. I'm already past 50% done after about 2 days. Of course since Tokyo Drift came out, there's drifting too. I like it, you can choose from Domestic, European or Japanese cars...It all unwinds pretty quickly though.

posted by  chris_knows

Yea, last night i just installed. it took 5.5 Gb of my 40GB HDD(will get new) . anyways this game is much better than NFS undergound 2 and NFS most wanted .

posted by  an_talpur

dont you mean tuner, muscle and exotic?!
drifting is better than it was in need for speed underground!!!
im up to the end! (nearly!) im 91% through with one car, the chevy corvette with grade 3 upgrades on it! it goes like stink!!!!

posted by  True_Brit

Oops, yeah...my bad lol. I think they made it so short so that you can try it with each of the categories. The drifting is better than in Underground, but also harder lol.

posted by  chris_knows

I am only 2% done because I just like to cruise around and repeat the drift events in quick race mode. also working on challange series first

What cars did yu all start with

Me: Alfa Romeo

posted by  newyorker

I started with the Camaro...There's a challenge series? Lol...I haven't really looked around past the career mode.

posted by  chris_knows

I tend to jump straight in the career modes on games first, too.....much more worthwhile!

I havn't got it yet, is it not just more of the same though?

posted by  Cliffy

lol I'm stuck at 62%, got a Jaguar XKR and Aston Martin DB9 fully modified, still them guys got some crazy acceleration.

posted by  Desir3

It's actually involving the same person as Most Wanted, and the first scene is kinda the same, but some guy's chasing you in a Corvette, and you have the same M3 as last time...It's a continuation of it I guess lol.

posted by  chris_knows

i started with the camaro and now ive started a new career with the alfa romeo brera!!!
ive also nearly unlocked the Police Civic (not honda!) Interceptor from the challenge series, all i need to do is get 50,000 bounty and i have 45,500!

posted by  True_Brit

I never knew that. I guess that makes it all the better really, I like it when games with a storyline actually carry on from each other! I have yet to finish Most Wanted though...it gets a bit repetitive after a while, lol

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message