The Top Bad Excuses For Speeding

Home  \  Off Topic  \  The Top Bad Excuses For Speeding

"This is my tryout for Nascar."

"I've got to get back to Amish Country before they realize that I am missing."

"That McDonald's offer is for a Limited Time only and buddy, that could run out at ANYTIME!"

"I'm trying to rush home for the new Hanson video debut on MTV."

"Cause those Gorditas rule."

"Uh-Oh..Wapner's on...I'm an excellent driver."

"Trying to see how fast a Yugo can go."

"Umm..I'm drunk?"

"Trying to outrun the radio signal that is playing that lousy Alannis Morisette "Uninvited" song!":laughing:

posted by  an_talpur

if you decide to use this one, they should arrest you just for being that fat to say that.:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

1. My brakes weren't working, officer, but hey what do ya know...they're working just fine now.
2. Do you mind, officer, I'm missing Wheel-of-Fortune.
3. If you'd be willing to look the other way this one time, officer, I'd make it worth your while...say, a rent one get one free coupon for Skippy's Video Galore?
4. I was just making sure that your radar gun was working properly. 88 MPH, you say? Yep, it's in perfect condition.
5. I'm sorry, officer, but I'm rushing my wife to the hospital. Where's my wife? Damnit, I knew I forgot something!
6. I'm rushing home to answer the telephone.
7. I just took a laxative. Now either let me go or watch me go, your choice.
8. I'm employed by O.J. Simpson and I'm in hot pursuit of the real killer.
9. Don't talk to me, officer, talk to K.I.T.
10. The devil made me do it.

posted by  Bubba

What about "Sorry Officer, but I made a post at car-forums.com earlier, that might make me look stooopid...I'm in a hurry to get home to edit it before the regulars come on..."

posted by  Cliffy

OMG...We should make a commercial for CF!! lol.

posted by  chris_knows

I can almost picture that in my mind, lol....:laughing: *Sticks hand in air* I wanna play the lead part! :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message