New SUV

Home  \  Off Topic  \  New SUV

yeah... i just got news (not that its great or anything) that my parents just got a new FJ cruzer that is blue (my dad works for a really big toyota dealership near here) i havent seen it yet because im still at school until friday but i cant wait to check it out:thumbs: i hear that they are pretty nice... i guess we'll see.

posted by  starscream0

Never heard of it....but I'm sure it's nice all the same, lol

posted by  Cliffy

http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/2006/06/toyota-fj-cruiser.jpg
Thats what it is. Like the hummers inbred son or something. Doesn't do anything for me imo but hey it's new congrats.

posted by  Spanky2324

They've been growing on me lately...I think they look pretty nice and off-road capable.

posted by  chris_knows

my oh my that thing is ugly!!!
im sorry if i offend anyone but that is terrible, it looks like the designers were 3+ years old!!!
sorry! just my opinion!
by the way, that aint going to replace the land cruiser amazon by chance is it???

posted by  True_Brit

eh, to each his own i suppose... once you have seen it drive and see the interior... it is pretty nice actualy. it has suicide back doors, a stok 400 watt stereo or something like that... and no, i dont believe it will be replacing anything... the interior is cool because on the dash, it is matched with the outside color. and yes, it has amazing off-road capabilities and it is rather fuel efficiant (sp?). and if you get it with the TRD exhaust system, it has a nice growl to it when you take off.

posted by  starscream0

i suppose if i see it plenty of times (which i doubt in the uk) it will grow on me, like the celica once did, i hated the looks when that came out!!!
whats the size of it compared to other off roaders? is it as big as the land cruiser???
mind you, i do like the blue!!!

posted by  True_Brit

hm... if you have heard of the Toyota 4 runner, its about the same size as that... as for the blue... i could agree, its not that great but it does stand out. i havent quite seen much land cruisers... but i suppose it could be about the same size as that too...

posted by  starscream0

Awesome, I really like those cars. To the Brits, the picture doesn't do it justice, its really nice looking in person.

posted by  Mathew

never heard of the 4 runner!:laughing:
but ive just googled it and found out that its called the surf hilux here!
http://www.4x4discount.co.uk/cars/tycar5big.jpg
why does it need 3 windscreen wipers anyway???:laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

The late eighties Camry had 2 rear wipers.....:laughing:

You wanna see a Doctor about that, lol :laughing:

Personally I'm with T_B, they don't do anything for me, but that might just be because it's the first time I've ever seen one! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

yeah, i will admit, when i first saw them on the lot at the dealership, i thought that they were pretty damn ugly:wink2: but then after actualy being in one and driving, its much different now and its really nice. :thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

It looks old because it's retro-styled, jamie.

And they should have waited for the convertible one! lolol

posted by  Bronxie

no shit sherlock! i didnt think retro meant old j/k:laughing:
id stick to the land rover 110, thats retro enough!!!!

posted by  True_Brit

The Defender is just like the Mini was.....Old in style. Not like these new retro styled cars like the new breed of Muscle cars!

posted by  Cliffy

yea... i dont realy like the "new" look of the mustangs... not really my cup of tea...

posted by  starscream0

Your Message