gettin some 50 wires

Home  \  Off Topic  \  gettin some 50 wires

alright so ive been makin some money lately and i'm gonna get some either Dayton, Player, or OG wire wheels for my truck, just thought I should make it known :)

posted by  99integra

I'm not a big fan of the wires, but if you like them, go for it. Pics of the kind you're going for?

posted by  chris_knows

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/99integra/Large_p21.jpg

posted by  99integra

Yeah, whatever you like, it's going on your truck. Personally I think they look like total shit but thats just me.

posted by  Pythias

yea but uhh people don't really think that on my block but yea thanks for the opinion tho

posted by  99integra

Not really my cup of tea Teggs, a bit hard to clean, too! But, it's your truck, so what ever you like is all that matters! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

And what is an example of people on "your block"? That picture in your sig? In that case I can tell what kind of "people" you are referring to.

posted by  Pythias

I would like to know what "people" your talking about. Personally I like those rims there clean and if I had thee money i'd build myself up a dumped lowrider therewas even one point of me thinking as a joke to put some wire wheels on my prelude. "Those" type of people aren't always bad you have your good and bad in every race so chill cause i know it's going into a flame war.

posted by  Spanky2324

I thought the same thing. However, I've seen the two sides to all sorts of people. Lets not get into a race flame war now guys! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Make sure to get them with the highest offset possible so they stick out and look like arse too lol. My friend calls them " wheels" lol

posted by  newyorker

Right there thats what I'm talking about. Spick the racial slur for mexican which he needs to calm down with cause I'm half. Not all mexicans like those rims.

posted by  Spanky2324

U b 1 of da grimey type peepz on da block u no but whateva floats yo boat, cracka wif extra salt.

posted by  Benson

Why is everyone dissing them? I mean on a low rider Ranger they might look pretty nice.

posted by  chris_knows

Ewww...

posted by  Mathew

I didnt say that I agreed with him.

posted by  newyorker

Alright so I've realized that half of you pretty much are a bunch of prejudice f*cks.

Pythias: Yea I live in not the best neighborhood, "those people" that you talk about are some of my best friends and i don't really appreciate it when u make comments like that ese comprende?

Newyorker: I know what your talkin bout, even tho i didn't see the racial remark you made I pretty much pieced it together, I'm part mexicano yy mii hombres es too so that was also uncalled for.

Spanky: real talk thanks for puttin your word in

Benson: you are one prejudice mother f*cker..thats all i have to say

posted by  99integra

.:puke:
.:2cents:

posted by  67Coronet383

So just get the wheels, not everyone has to like them.

posted by  Mathew

you know what, I like them. They have grown on me too, and I think they will look good on your truck. personally I would go for some all chrome ones, I'm not a huge fan of the gold look, but whatever you get will probably look good. :thumbs:

Get picures when you get them.

posted by  azkid110

Ugly does have it's definition, though...

:puke:

posted by  67Coronet383

You're the one that brought up, "your block" I simply called it how I saw it, lei me ha preso?

...And you're spanish by blood or by choice?

posted by  Pythias

Hey steve. There is a difference between being hispanic and being a spick just like there is a difference between being black and being a nigger. Hispanics and Blacks are normal cultured people that act civilized and dont get "50 wires" on their cars. These are the people with legal jobs and families. Spicks and Niggers are trash of the earth that pollute everywhere they go and kill each other, and sell drugs. They are also the people that fill majority of jail cells. So you see young Steven..im not a racist im a realist. You just lack the ability to choose what people to associate with.

posted by  newyorker

What I learned today: Getting 50 wire wheels means that I'm "The trash of the earth that pollute everywhere they go and kill each other, and sell drugs."

Realist. No. You're not anything with a positive connotation.

posted by  Godlaus

I think you have a bloody cheek. Do you think I deleted the racial slurs in your last post just so you'd do it again, ten times worse? You prick, this is the last warning you're getting!

posted by  Cliffy

Okay. How about you tell that to 99integra because of what his title says. You know, to be fair about things.

posted by  67Coronet383

Easier to blame than realize the truth I see. You dont have problems like these in England im pretty sure of that so yuo would have no idea what I am talking about.

posted by  newyorker

Actually... if you read carefully he said

Hey steve. There is a difference between being hispanic and being a spick just like there is a difference between being black and being a nigger. Hispanics and Blacks are normal cultured people that act civilized and dont get "50 wires" on their cars. These are the people with legal jobs and families. Spicks and Niggers are trash of the earth that pollute everywhere they go and kill each other, and sell drugs. They are also the people that fill majority of jail cells. So you see young Steven..im not a racist im a realist. You just lack the ability to choose what people to associate with.

He never directly said that gettin 50 wires means they are spicks and niggers are the trash of the earth and pollute everwhere they go and kill eachother, you asssumed.

posted by  Pythias

Wow...that is so ignorant! You are such a child. This is the point when your mother or your teacher is supposed to come in and say, "Actually no, there isn't a time where its ok to use those words, and there aren't some people who deserve it. Those are racist terms one way or another."

And again, Wow. Are you aware of what telling Steven? I think you owe him an apology.

posted by  Mathew

I didnt insult him in any way. I didnt say that he is a SP**K but I said people who buy those wheels are.

posted by  newyorker

At some point, someone has to realise that I am not the worst person to ever grace this forum and maybe there were others who were better qualified for a ban. I mean, come on...

What did he just say? Did he just call 99integra who stated he is part hispanic a "spick"? I mean, 99integra is getting those wheels, and "normal" hispanics don't get "50 wires".

But hold on, the other out-of-line member read it differently...

Ohh...but Pythias is wrong. Newyorker clarifies the ignorance.

Oh, ok. 99integra isn't a spick yet. But once he purchases the wheels, he will began to rob people and defile the Earth.

Was I that bad?

Black people who consistently make bad decisions should not be called niggers, and Hispanic people with similar negative behaviour should not be called spicks. They should be called "bad people". Or more precisely, "people who make bad decisions". Spick, nigger, gook, honkey, cracker...all words that should never be used to describe someone.

And how does someone who buys those wheels qualify as a negative person? That is so ignorant.

posted by  My Life, My Era

Hey monsta noone wants you in this discussion.

posted by  newyorker

I do, much as I want you in it. But, you're being your usual fag self, and ignoring everything.

This is 'What's best post ever. It's anti-flammatory, and brings up the truth.

Sorry Pythias, but What covered what I was going to say.
------------
Newyorker, you're wasting my oxygen, and I'm disgusted to think that one day I'll be paying insane amounts of welfare to support your fat ass.

posted by  Godlaus

I don't know who he is but what he said it is right, and basically he said what I said...

Newyorker, its time to grow up...

posted by  Mathew

That's What/Monsta/what?

That will never happen. You and I both know what it's time for.

posted by  Godlaus

wow...i am hispanic by means that my family comes from mexico and puerto rico...en serio i am at a loss of words right now for all the ignorant comments that were made in this thread.

posted by  99integra

straight

posted by  99integra

And at what point do you realize that by pointing that out, it SAYS that he MUST be that derogatory term you used? At what point does your tiny little brain figure out that by saying that intelligent and educated people do NOT buy wheels like that, that it then SAYS he MUST BE the negative stereotype you used? You indirectly isulted him by saying that nice people don't like or buy those wheels. And you know what? Since I like them too, you indirectly insulted ME.

You know what? STFU, you racist, ignorant bitch.

And Tegs, if you want to build a lowrider style truck, you go right ahead. It's yours after all. I think if you keep the wheels from sticking out, it'll look pretty good.

posted by  ChrisV

Thank you Chris and all of you who have put a GOOD word in, and I'm not a fan of having them stick out far so it would sit nice and flush no worries, I just wonder if it'll look good witout lowering it (yet)

posted by  99integra

Not as good as you'd like it to. it's gonna look like putting wires on a 4x4, so... I would save up and lower it at the same time.

posted by  ChrisV

Hmm, the ride height is nice right now I don't scrape up nothin, I might just look into some nice black 18 inch wheels

posted by  99integra

He clarified it after I said that :PP

posted by  Pythias

You have no idea (especially given what you said in the above quote!). In this thread alone, all I have seen from you is ignorance. I'm easy going, I am thick skinned and don't get offended easily, but you personally insulted most people in this thread atleast once, I'm sure. You also ignored my last post and instead tried to warrent what you had typed. BIG mistake.

posted by  Cliffy

What am I supposed to say to that. I was on AIM with Pythias the other night nad he read my post before anyone and agreed. The difference is that I speak my mind nad get bashed for it.:evil:

posted by  newyorker

Hey hey hey now,I just laughed at the way this whole thread is going downhill :PP

posted by  Pythias

Hey Teg, get some bags and you'll be golden.:thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

Correct me if Im wrong, but I dont think Steve has his licence yet.

posted by  newyorker

point being? 3 more months

posted by  99integra

omg i wish man but its wayyy to expensive =/

posted by  99integra

I think wire wheels look pretty nice, depending on the vehicle and what else you do to it. I've only ever seen one car around here with wires on it, and they were the all chrome ones on an 80's Elderado witha Chamaleon (sp) paint scheme. I decided to see if there was any Rangers online with wires and came up with a lower one and a higher one (didn't find any with the gold):

http://www.cars-on-line.com/7500/94ford7540-A.jpg
http://www.bumpstop.com/lowrider/97ranger.jpg

Neither one look that bad really, although I doubt you'd want a really big gap between the tires and wheelwells (even a 2 or 3 inch drop would fix that without ruining the ground clearance that much I would think).

posted by  car_crazy89

That purple one is wayyy to damn sexy and the bottom pic is alright its still nice but looks better lowered

posted by  99integra

Ditto.

Whats the thing about the license I didn't have one for a while. IMO just because you have a license doesn't mean you can drive. Where I took my test you can have a total of 14 errors and still pass:screwy:

posted by  Spanky2324

Everybody makes mistakes, especially in their driving test, where the conditions are particularly nerve racking! Here you can have a total of 15 marks against you. Hoowever, if you make a serious error of judgement it'll be a fail!

Where any normal member would have read the edit in their last post, and learned from their mistake, you done the opposite, which was insulting towards me, and a further breach of the rules! You also stated that England didn't have the problmes that you have there, which is just plain ignorance. So what I wanted you to do, was stop making excuses and digging yourself deeper into that hole, and acknowledge the error of your ways! :banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

Here you start off with 100 points. For every mistake you make, depending on which mistake it is, the amount of particular points are taken off. (I.E. run a stop sign and you loose 5 points. Fail to use proper turn signal and you loose 2 points.) You need atleast 75 points when you complete the driving test to pass.

posted by  67Coronet383

Not my cup of tea

posted by  0466553

This was my PM that I got, screw you ese

posted by  99integra

thats not very nice.

posted by  0466553

neither was your pm.:fu: :fu:

posted by  Spanky2324

why is he taking offence. hes white. oh wait his "homies" are a bunch of crazy culo bastards right?

posted by  0466553

..mexican/puerto rican/italian/american, f*ck you

posted by  99integra

screw of nick this is slurm#2 the ditto guy!
read all his posts all he does is harrass people and cry out for attention.

posted by  witty gp

Just to show im not an asshole, I do feel bad that your friend in your sig passed away.

posted by  0466553

Up yours!:fu:

posted by  witty gp

thank you for your sympathy...it happened a couple weeks ago, the 1st pic is Sean Caroline II, look him up he's in the news from 03, and the other kid is my friend Andrew who got shot too

posted by  99integra

See steven, Im not an asshole, but just express my true feelings. Sorry to hear what happened to your friends, but I still think that those wheels are ugly.:ohcrap:

posted by  0466553

Then say that those wheels are ugly. No need to add "only spicks get 50 wires"...Go ahead, you have all the time in the world.

posted by  chris_knows

While it may not be true EVERYWHERE it fits the cliche in most occasions.

posted by  0466553

I'm def getting 50 wires on my lude now

posted by  Spanky2324

Once again you ignor my post aimed at you. I'm gonna see that you're banned permanently, and any other suspect members will be IP checked, so you really cant win. There's a difference between being a racist, and speaking your mind! :thumbs:

Condolences to you regarding your friends, Teggs.

posted by  Cliffy

I'm disappointed in a number of members I've seen in this thread. I thought many of you had made some bad decisions and maybe weren't the friendliest members on the forum, but I thought that you were at least above racism. Sad to see I was wrong.

Steven, I also give you my condolences for the loss of your friends.

And I, for one, think those wheels would look nice on a lowered black Ranger.

posted by  hondaman

What post aimed at me? If anything, you are more concerned about me than the immature idiot slurm and his friend roaming the boards

posted by  0466553

Thank you all for your codolences and yeah i'm pretty damn dissapointed in a lot of members too

posted by  99integra

Ditto:puke:

posted by  elchango36

thank you for banning him bav.

posted by  99integra

Now I know this guy is a toolbag, cause he banned me saying I was slurm. Like I said there is a bad apple in every bunch. Shit im russian jewish and can say there are plenty crazy russians and jews out there without taking any offence to it. same goes with blacks and hispanics etc.

posted by  NYCer

I think you're the 'toolbag' Newyorker, as you seem to think you'll get away with this continuously....:screwy:

posted by  Cliffy

I apoligized in one of my posts, but someone just chose to delete that as well. Oh well:screwy:

posted by  NYCer

What was deleted, the only posts I've deleted of yours lately was that stupid thread attacking me....which was one of the reasons why you'll never be back as newyorker..

posted by  Cliffy

There was a post i made yesterday before I went to work apoligizing for what I said, and explaining why I said it. By the way, if you want to talk about attacks, Pythias has confronted you about bans more than I have:screwy:

posted by  NYCer

Pythias PM'd me about his ban, of which I sorted out for him as it wasn't his fault in the first place. You're a completely different case all together. And I have no idea what happened to your other thread, I wasn't in yesterday until the evening so I'm guessing Bav deleted that thread when he banned on of your accounts!

posted by  Cliffy

It wasnt a thread, but a post here from the username Slurmie that I made because I had no other ideas.

posted by  NYCer

Again, I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry.

posted by  Cliffy

ok, didnt read through the whole thread, but i had a laugh all the way up to the 2nd page. specially when i saw a "car forums post whore" userbar.

anyhow, giving my :2cents: on this. the wheels? would only use them if i was going to hang out with snoop dogg..... only so he wouldnt shoot my ass.... or in GTA.

aside from that, u all know im puerto rican (which according to carlos mencia, we're mexicans if we're in the state of california, or cuban in florida). i dont care about any of the racial profiling or insults being done in this thread at all (u get a nice laugh out of it, specially after watching CM specials). still, wat does bother me is something that CM himself has made fun of in various episodes. mexicans that pretend to be proud "verdad ese???" mexicans and such, when they have never even been to mexico (born of parents that emmigrated to the USA).

got hispanic blood? kool, means i have another partner in crime around, but that doesnt mean we have to get..... "50 wire" wheels or something to "represent". in fact, i have YET to see one single car with those here in PR, with the exception of auto shows (and that was only once, on an old El Camino).

if u wanna do something, do it cuz u honestly believe in it and honestly like it. dont do it cuz "tus hermanos y tu patria" like it.

my bad if the whole situation was already solved, just wanted to share my opinion a bit :thumbs:

posted by  Inygknok

wow, how the hell did I miss this thread? lol

I wouldnt put those wheels on a ranger, or my car for that matter

(only if I was going for the low-rider look, which I understand you are lol)

they look to be of good quality, just be careful though, you dont wanna dent one driving over a pothole or something

and im not even gonna comment on the racism

posted by  nighthawk

Oiga vato I like them because of the way they look on some cars, I've change my mind bout them because i don't got enuff money for hydros or bags, so I might just stick wit some black 18's. I see where your coming from wit all that and I like that point of view, see opinions are welcome but if u have these pendejos that are just profiling and shit then it starts gettin messed up

posted by  99integra

yea i know. i get to see this happen on one other particular forum quite often (the profiling thing). i just ignore them and go along with it. if they want us to be puros cabrones, pues puros cabrones seremos!

enough with the spanish, if cliffy gets angry, bav is bound to raise hell :laughing:

posted by  Inygknok

Steven I always support you and if you wanna marry a man than who are we to stop you... oh you just wanna get some spokes on yer truck, well id support that too, just watch the offset and dont have em sticking out past the fenderwells, for one some states have laws about how far your tires can stick out past the fender, for rock chucking purposes, and if you ever look into the workings of a wheel bearing you'll realize the un needed strain on them, premature failure and shortened life of the bearing, as long as you do your research and dont let anyone just sell you something because they make it sound good. youll be laughin

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

from now on, anyone who reads this, just keep reading with the gay joke in mind. makes it that much better.....

posted by  Inygknok

Haha well thanks man, trust me the offset stickin out farther than it should isn't mii style, my friend did that to his Izuzu Pup and it looks..iffy.

posted by  99integra

hehe i agree wit you completely mii amigo

posted by  99integra

Your Message