Please Read!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Please Read!

As you may or may not know my account wittygp Is slurm, BUT Cliffy let me stay with a zero tolerance policy strictly to talk cars and I stayed on topic I wrote 2 posts one about a chart of power to weight ratios and 1 asking people about their favorite car movies.So this is my main reason for this post a couple weeks ago I told a kid at my high school about slurm.BIG MISTAKE last night he made a username and from what he told me in school he did what i used to do. But I swear on my life I'd put my hand on a stack of bibles and say I am not him, please believe me. I know all of you just said in your minds "Yeah right believe slurm" so I'll let the facts talk bav's, Cliffy or any other mods please check my IP you will find that I am telling the truth *so do not delete this post until you have checked the IP's then post them here*I would not take the time to write this If I truely was Him so just try to believe me but For most people here the IP's truely speak the truth. Thanks everyone

posted by  witty gp

What about the guy last night please help get this wrapped up!

posted by  witty gp

anyone have an opinion?

posted by  witty gp

c'mon

posted by  witty gp

I dont think anyone cares, and this call for attention doesn''t help your cause in trying to get the response you want.

posted by  salimander13

its straight with me..you sound lil more mature now

posted by  99integra

Ok, I just checked IP's, but as matter of cause. I trust you and have done sinse you PM'd me asking me to give you one last chance. I didn't tell anybody else what I intended to do as I wanted to keep it between us first, to see how it goes. The good news is that the IP's under your name are not inclusive of said other member (that you PM'd me about). All I can think is that Bav used his "Mods nose" (yes...we have a kind of sixth sense ya know, lol!), and checked your username and noticed that it was the same as lotuslover etc, that he'd banned already. It does happen sometimes. It might also have been this other troublesome member that tipped Bav off, if you have been in contact with him, regardless of the cercumstances. There is also an issue with the same IP's being assigned to more than one person, and although this, or parts of it, have been explained to me, I'm still a bit confused, lol.

I really cant say anymore, only that for the past few days you've sertainly proved yourself to me atleast. I'll appeal to Mr.Bav's better nature and see what he can do!

posted by  Cliffy

Thanks for all your help:thumbs:
oh and nicks back check the advert alert

posted by  witty gp

all of this arguing over a car forum. cant we all just get along.

posted by  0466553

no..... thats wat makes it a forum.

posted by  Inygknok

exactly, if you don't like it then leave newyorker

posted by  witty gp

what the hell are you talking about:screwy:

posted by  Spanky2324

that guy who's screen name is lik 0566644 or something is newyorker he admitted it in advert alert.

posted by  witty gp

ah so newyorker is a prejudice what an ass:fu: :fu:

posted by  Spanky2324

That's definitely NOT newyorker...Even he wouldn't do something like that...

posted by  chris_knows

Yes, it is....I must admit I didn't think it was either...I was thinking it was musclecarneon, lol.....

posted by  Cliffy

I'll go along with Cliffy for now.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Thank you, If you could, will unban wittygp

posted by  witty gp

...and ban witty gp?

I meant to remove the ban on my previous profile

posted by  witty gp

Slurm6969 is now reinstated.

Everyone is asked to keep an eye on our little friend Slurm6969. He/She is on a very short leash.

Thanx, Bav.....I've PM'd him on his reinstated username (as have you probably, lol). He is aware that I'll look like an idiot if he messes up again, so hopefully he'll behave. Zero tolerance. :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message