Xbox 360 anyone?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Xbox 360 anyone?

Any of you guys play 360? If so, what are your guys' gamertags?

Mine's Che Phil...add me if you please.

I'll gladly play PGR3 (great game) with anyone who wants to.:wink2:

posted by  Newspeak

I was going to get a 360....but I think I'll stick with the trusty old PS2 until the PS3's more affordable! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

I was leaning towards the PS3 more a while back as well (I had a PSone and a PS2) until I found out all the games that were supposed to be exclusive for the PS3 that interested me, will indeed end up on the 360 as well (GTA 4, MGS4). I couldn't be happier with my choice of the 360 seeing as to all the great games coming out next year and games like PGR3, Oblivion and Gears of War that are out already.

posted by  Newspeak

What about GTHD? that'll be a PS3 exclusive!

posted by  Cliffy

Right. GT4 is probably the best racing game I've ever played, but all GTHD looks like so far is a direct port of GT4 that utilizes HD visuals. So far, I don't see that alone worth the PS3 in my case. I have a feeling that Forza Motorsport 2 is going to turn out amazing for the 360...it's going to have the most advanced and precise driving physics, supposedly, of any game released up to date.

posted by  Newspeak

My Gamertag is Greedo CH. I'll get PGR3 with the steering wheel soon, so start practicing, "Newspeak"!

posted by  Greedo

I've heard that damage physics will be included...and Ferrari...It's not soley GTHD that'll make it a worthwhile purchace I don't think, I mean there'll be other exclusives, like all future GT's for example, lol

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message