Spoiled Girl Freaks Over Car...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Spoiled Girl Freaks Over Car...

This is good for a laugh! Rich/spoiled girl makes a scene...plus she is pretty cute:hi:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-0_36mXx-mw

posted by  MakeItRain

:orglaugh: You don't know how badly I want to throw a rock at her head lol.

posted by  chris_knows

I'm with you on that one! Who in there right mind would turn down a brand new car :screwy: especially if it's between red or blue...both of those colors are legit:cussing:

posted by  MakeItRain

I'll play devil's advocate here...Blue does match her eyes better. :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

What is she 16 turning down a new car what a spoiled whore! lol:orglaugh:

posted by  slurm6969

(waits for someone to make a comment comparing her to me)

And that is why women are inferior, folks. They value the color of the car more than the actual car.

posted by  Bronxie

I would have, but you don't strike me as the type that would cry if your Porsche was red instead of black :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

id love to have a saab 93 conv for my birthday! but ill stick to my (red) vauxhall!

posted by  True_Brit

Well...pastel red is prone to fading...:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

like mine has on half of my bonnet and my boot!
you can see where the words "Vauxhall Vectra LS 1.8 16v" used to be:laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

Like I am sure they couldn't just get it repainted for a few thousand bucks...jeeze.

posted by  Bronxie

wow thats probably what bronxie said when daddy gave her a car. you asked for it :mrgreen:

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

makes u wonder if bronxie is a guy or a girl..... and if everyone else already knows the answer to that, then i am very behind (not behind cliffy though).

i still havent bothered watching the video though..... i feel so damn lazy.... is it even worth my time? :mrgreen:

posted by  Inygknok

If I was the Dad, I wouldn't be trying to convince her its not that bad. I'd be like, "Fine, no car for you spoiled bitch, ride the damn bus".

posted by  Mathew

That's a bit unfair. The girl is just going through a selfish stage... it should work itself out by menopause.

posted by  Wally

Not every woman is like that.

posted by  97Talonchik

of course not. fictious characters could be made NOT to be like that.... :laughing: :smoke:

posted by  Inygknok

Casual sexism is alive and well I'm afraid :ohcrap:

posted by  Mathew

I beg to differ.

posted by  Bronxie

Unless that's e-sarcasm, that's a pretty ignorant reply...

posted by  chris_knows

you're right. ... the big manly ones that boys don't like are different :D

you know i'm stirring.

posted by  windsonian

It's true! Around here they all drive mud-covered trucks, so the paint color doesn't matter.

I guess the girl deserves whatever color she wants...to make up for her parents clearly f*cking up majorly raising her.

My :2cents: is that it's staged anyway.

posted by  giant016

That's what I'm saying. When you're a burly butch like me, we're all about what's under the hood, not the color of it. :thumbs:

posted by  97Talonchik

and here i thought u were another sexy bitch like another certain favorite member of ours :ohcrap: (not u cliffy)

posted by  Inygknok

It's a TV commercial here in the US, can't remember what it is for though......... might be some insurance/finance company but really can't remember at the moment.

Ok just watched it, so its not the commercial I was thinking of, but sure that is staged anyway. In the commercial the girl gets a brand new mini in red, she stomps her feet screaming that she wants a blue one and then runs away.

posted by  naiku

people are worse than I thought

I cannot find a smiley to discribe it, something in between :banghead: and :ticking: and:cussing: and :doh: and finally :puke:

posted by  nighthawk

I agree this girl represents a new low for humanity. With that said soemthing makes me laugh hard seeing her fall apart over something as ridiculous as car's color. I guess until you buy you're own car you have no clue of its actual value!!!

posted by  MakeItRain

Made me think of BavarianWheels...:orglaugh:

posted by  67Coronet383

A pretty girl can never been seen in a car that's color clashes with her. For instance..I would never want to be seen in a blue car even if it were a lexus or something nice like that.

posted by  SyntheticTrust

haha I just watched the clip. I do have to say one thing though. If you're going to get someone something that they really want. Make sure it's exactly how they want it. I'd be upset if my car was an ugly color, but not react THAT badly. Sheesh.

although it does look a little better in blue!
http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_shows/2006_new_york/0605_2007_saab_20th_a nniversary_9_3_aero_convertible_5_445.jpg
but id have it in the yellow they offer!
http://www.gayot.com/images/auto/saab_aero/front.jpg

posted by  True_Brit

Then why do you drive a 17 sec 4 cyclinder again?

posted by  Pythias

How about the OLD SCHOOL yellow.....yikes!

http://web.channel4.com/4car/media/classics/S/saab/03-large/saab-900-conver tible-yellow.jpg

posted by  MakeItRain

I corrected you.

Ok, so you're going to throw a fit and upset your parents who did something very special for you over the fact that it wasnt the exact color you wanted?

So you'd be happier with an old corolla that was your color instead of a very nice, expensive car that wasnt your exact color. That's my point.

Girls are inferior...most are anyways.

If anything you might think to yourself, "Ok, its not the exact color I want, but now I am going to do something for myself and figure out how I can change it to my liking"

posted by  Bronxie

When you say something like what I bolded, it makes me think you're like the yellow guy in your sig lol...

posted by  chris_knows

Well when you put it that way you're right!

I had to work to buy my own car, so I get what I can afford. I have never claimed my car was a speed demon, and if you notice, it's stock as well. Just because I drive a slow car doesn't mean I don't have a passion for cars. I just can't afford to go out and buy a car that works, lol.:wink2:

posted by  97Talonchik

nice reply .... i see it whistled over some heads though.

posted by  windsonian

at least Talon knows what motor her car has, and a general idea of how it works, pythias probably thinks because it says 5.0L that it holds 5.0L of oil

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

haha that was funny

posted by  Andrew0261

I'd turkey slap her.

posted by  GreekWarrior

That's because you don't keep an open mind to possibilities, my friend.

And calling me gay isn't exactly much better.

posted by  Bronxie

I throw a fit if my father bought me a Saab 93 Convertible. I wouldn't be caught dead in that Swedish contraption. :laughing:

posted by  DSMer

why not, theyve made great cars/trucks in its lifetime (better than Volvo in my opinion!)
like the old 2stroke 96!
http://www.pastonroot.co.uk/wright/96a.jpg

posted by  True_Brit

I'm not debating what they "have made" . But I would never buy a 93 convertible. $37,650 for FWD, 2.0T, 210HP, "sports" convertible and $43,270 for the fully loaded FWD, 2.8T(6cyl), 250HP model?

I can get a fully loaded Mitsubishi Spyder with a 260HP V6 engine for $28,900. More performance and better looks for about $8K-10K less.

posted by  DSMer

we dont get the mitsubishi spyder here in the uk, so i guess id have to have te saab out of the pair!:laughing:
mind you, i do like the 9-5 hot aero in dark blue!
but id have oe of saabs other items!
http://www.autoreview.ru/new_site/year2000/n22/Scania/scania_01

posted by  True_Brit

This is the girl's explanation.

She's clearly suffering from down syndrome

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MacKenzieheartsu

posted by  Bronxie

:guns:

posted by  chris_knows

Haha, Kudos to the guy who made the comment about it matching her blue eyes. She doesn't have down syndrome, but I bet if you shake her head it makes the same noise as a spray paint can.

posted by  DSMer

There is a definite posibility that this girl has down syndrome. When she says "Daddy got me a new one....a blue one," I almost threw up on myself.:doh:

posted by  MakeItRain

She acts just like one of my friends

at the beggining she said "horrible birthday videos" i can get a piece of cr** car for my birthday and i would be as happy as hell

posted by  81-camaro

Spoiled, immature, and a sexist. Well you're just a model human being aren't you?

posted by  Mathew

This "spoiled" girl is an actress sponsored by Dominos pizza. It was all a ploy to get you to buy pizza.

It was obvious.
The pizza thing wasn't obvious, the fakeness of the video was.

posted by  My Life, My Era

That explains the "anythinggoesdeal.com" link lol.

posted by  chris_knows

i didnt think once about Pizza in that clip!!!
how is it a ploy?

posted by  True_Brit

None of those things make me what you are: An idiot.

posted by  Bronxie

Boys be sweet

after seeing her video, i think of this
http://www.swr3.de/__pix/cover/500x435/6122.jpg

btw... anyone else huingry? i could really go for some dominos

posted by  mazda6man

No no no. It's all about the Pizza Hut!

Your Message