What a wonderful month

Home  \  Off Topic  \  What a wonderful month

So I thought that the month of december was supposed to be happy and full of joy. Well for some it is but not for me. In this month I was kicked outta my house, I need a new tranny, cv joints, exhaust cam sensor, oil pan, had my car broken into last night by some asshat wanna be gangsters most likely(car deck was stolen along with one of my 6 1/2" just to see if i could conjure a way to put into my door, also my tools that i had in the trunk and a pack of cd-rs.) and to top it all off I gotta still shop for gifts for christmas and still don't have an idea for my girlfriends gift:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: . Sorry but I had to rant but most of you understand.

posted by  Spanky2324

Oooh...Sounds like a pretty bad month, but it'll get better soon. You're in California, at least you don't have to deal with snow and the cold lol. I just started my Christmas shopping last night lol...

posted by  chris_knows

im glad i chose to stay away from my ex-gf till she grows up (if she ever does). also, that i stopped listening to my psyquiatrist.... now the voices in my head dont bitch as much :smoke:

i know how it feels to have a crappy christmas spanky, im there with ya. just make the best out of it under all of the circumstances, i know i am and im supposed to be locked up in a mental hospital.

posted by  Inygknok

Ya I feel you well maybe not the mental but everything else yeah. I figure in jan. i'm just gonna buy a gsx and sell this or maybe keep it and make it a project car.

posted by  Spanky2324

Which car was this?

posted by  67Coronet383

December's actually quite a bad month for suicide.....Sorry.....You'll be ok :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

May's the worst though, because people think that everything will get better after the winter, but when it doesn't...well...lol.

posted by  chris_knows

It was my prelude. I think I'll sell it when i get my eclipse in January or part it out.

posted by  Spanky2324

lol. Yes. Also, January's bad because of the credit card bills. It all amounts to the same thing though...By May there's no hope!

posted by  Cliffy

That's an easy fix though, you pay one credit card bill with another credit card :laughing: JP.

posted by  chris_knows

lol. Yes. I've never understood credit card debt myself. As long as you make the minimum payments you'll be ok.....as long as the minimum payments aren't taking the piss, lol. They took the piss with me, lol....but I didn't hang myself over it...:doh:

posted by  Cliffy

well obviously.......:laughing:

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Your Message