Just a vent

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Just a vent

Kinda upset and just wanted to vent somewhere other than myspace.

Went to the stable to ride one of my horses this afternoon. My stalls were trashed. Everything in Blackie's stall was stolen and everything in Jacqueline's stall was caked in mud. Her toys, her stall door and the stall walls. And it was just my two stalls. I walked up and down the stable, everyone elses stalls were fine. Pissed me off. I cancelled my ride and called security. That poor old man took a lashing from me. Every other word that came out I'm sure was a curse word. I apologized to him. I just can't believe someone would be so childish and do that to me. Oh well, I called my trainer and tomorrow at 9AM we are moving my horses to her stable. A little upset cause I've been having horses there for seven years and I hate to have to leave like this but one lady at the stable did tell me she loves my horses and would never hurt them in anyway.. Well would you even say that if you weren't thinking that? Ya know?...... *sigh* Just venting once again.. It's almost Christmas and my girls won't be here. :ohcrap:

posted by  SyntheticTrust

I'm confused on how the system works.

You keep them in a stable for a show...and your stables got owned?

Don't they have video surveillance :\ jeeze..

posted by  Bronxie

Sorry to hear that!....:ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message