Racing wheel with 6-speed shifter

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Racing wheel with 6-speed shifter

Well they finally did it! I remember a while back I had a debate with another member about computer/console racing wheels, whether they could make one with a real manual shifter, as opposed to the usual sequential shifter.

And I stand corrected. They did!

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2250,CONTENTI D=11867&ad=ap_kr_hpb_g25_dec06#Features

It looks awesome, I would love to have one if it wasn't so expensive...it would add a whole new level of awesomeness to Gran Turismo 4....

http://www.playfeed.com/blogimages/logitech_g25.jpg

posted by  Mathew

That is awesome, but for half the price of a PS3, I think I'll pass.

posted by  elchango36

That is awesome system. Puts some skill back into gaming

posted by  Bronxie

hush u.... u dont even play video games anymore :laughing:

posted by  Inygknok

Does it work on the XBOX? I'll wait for it to drop to $50 before buying it lol.

posted by  chris_knows

it'll be 50 when your 50, it would be pretty sweet to try out though.

posted by  salimander13

Then I'll just make my own lol.

posted by  chris_knows

speaking of making your own things, hows those rocket boosters comming:laughing:

posted by  salimander13

It'll happen...But who would have thought that it would cost $10,000 for an engine to mount to my back with enough thrust to lift me :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

You can buy it at NCIX.com, which is a fairly big Canadian online computer store for $256 CAD...so thats a little better than $299 USD.

posted by  Mathew

I know this thread has been quiet for a while, but I was wondering since the Logitech G25 uses USB, could you take an USB to Xbox adapter and use the Logitech G25 on the Xbox? I don't know if it will work, but I don't want to waste $300 if it doesn't work. Thanks for your replies/answers :)

posted by  Sandulf

racing games do nothing for me... you don't get to feel the Gs.. no feel of the road...

posted by  ateymura

Your Message