XBox live

Home  \  Off Topic  \  XBox live

yo guys, finally got mysefl an xbox live account. im gonna be playing up until........ well, whatever time we fall asleep or become retarded at.

obviously, username: Inygknok

add me fools! and play with meh!!

btw, playing some halo 2, but just adding u guys would be enough. i need some live friends :oops:

:orglaugh:

posted by  Inygknok

i wish ive got live, but to do it, i need to get a new isp! my current one is telewest which do cable broadband which has its its advantages (apart from xbox live) ive got a few games that would be good too! like
rainbow six: vegas, splinter cell, nfs carbon and a few others!

posted by  True_Brit

What other Live games do you have? I haven't been on in a while, but my username's Wired Spade (I think) lol.

posted by  chris_knows

i can borrow one of the rainbow six's..... probably rogue squadron.

i can pretty much borrow any game for the normal xbox. mainly shooters at least.

cya we're gonna keep raping over here!

posted by  Inygknok

I mainly have racing games...The only Live game that comes to mind is Forza lol.

posted by  chris_knows

PS2 FTL:ohcrap:

posted by  elchango36

just got back from my buddy's house....

damn, we wailed on people lol.

i didnt get to drink any eggnog though, cuz i was driving. but TOMORROW!!! i shall enjoy!!

im sure i can get forza from someone.....

oh and i need the adapter that converts the ps2's adapter to dsl/cable compatible.

posted by  Inygknok

btw, gonna be playing tonight. IF im not on, im just playing mario kart for about 35 minutes. but send me a request if ya want, illl see it as soon as we get back on the xbox!

posted by  Inygknok

im good at shooting and racing!
id be on as soon as i cn afford another isp!
i was playing on my mates Call Of Duty2 on his xbox not so long ago and i got about 55 kills before dying when i was sniping from a rice silo on the game!
but im better on racing games, and i dont race unfairly unlike certain people, but once i did a p.i.t manouvre on project gotham 2, i was racing in a porsche cayenne and a friend was in a seat leon cupra (he didnt like it)

posted by  True_Brit

what would you do when you get someone like this??? (this guy has issues!)
i provoke them!!!:laughing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed984yzuQwY
warning: excesive use of very bad language, i dont think tourettes can be used as an excuse!:laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

im getting a 360 for my birthday with a Live account and hopefuly halo 3 (when it comes out) Rainbow six: vegas, dead rising, gears of war, and the newest ghost recon (i forget what it is) :thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

im Sevenz 11, and im on gears of war a lot

posted by  Audioslave

ps3 ftw....if only i had one lol...

posted by  GreekWarrior

Your Message