Merry Christmas! So what did we all do and what did we all get?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Merry Christmas! So what did we all do and what did we all get?

So what did we all do and what did we all get?

My family came over my place today and we had lunch and stuff.

I got a samsung d900, diesal colone, boss colone, and $400 which is goin into the the r32 gtr account haha. :pp

But! santa forgot to leave my r34 gtr in the driveway last night..... the bastard...:evil: , ah well always next year. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

i thought we were using the other thread? :oops:

posted by  Inygknok

How could we use the other thread.. it says "What ARE you getting.." lol.. now that you actually got it, it becomes a different topic :wink2: lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

External Hard Drive (320 GB)
Cologne
Chamillionaire CD
Memory Stick Pro Duo (2 GB)
250 Best-Paying Jobs book (I think my parents are hinting at something with that lol)
About $250 and a $20 gift certificate for the mall.

I'm pretty happy :mrgreen:

posted by  chris_knows

i hung out with my familly on christmas eve. went to my moms, my mother and i got bored so we drove up snoqualmie passone of the ski resorts) cuz we wanted to witness some sort of "white christmas" and we did, aabout 10 feet of it, came home, went to sleep, woke up, had christmas with my parents. i got the new fifa 2007 for my ps2, some candy, oh, and i got an engine for the toyota... score!!! whats cool, is that shes got all the fittings for my turbo.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/561000-561999/561688_144_ full.jpg
isnt she puurrddy?
yay, my car will run

posted by  mazda6man

I got

about $175 (plus $10 I won on a scratch ticket)

A HEMI model engine (future bookend)

Simpson's 8th season DVD

World's Fastest Indian DVD

Gumball Rally/Cannonball Run II Dual-DVD

California Car Duster

A Hotwheels-sized Camaro SS (that needs to be painted the correct red)

And way more perogies, golumptgies, kielbasa, and kapoosta than I should have eaten. Yeah, I'm Polish...and I'm pretty sure I butchered the spelling of those foods.

posted by  giant016

I got my soundcard, Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Xtreme Music, which I installed and it sounds amazing.

My brother gave me "Rabbit with big pointy teeth", its a stuffed animal from Monty Python's and the Search for the Holy Grail. Very cool.

And I think I got some money from my relatives, but I probably won't see it for a few days.

Haven't seen my gf's present yet, cause I won't see her till tonight!

posted by  Mathew

I got mainly money. I also got Jeremy Clarkson's new DVD, The good, the bad, the ugly!

posted by  Cliffy

I got...
-A Calvin Klein black leather jacket
-the last season of Family Guy
-and $300 (which is all going towards that young Master Card payment coming up mid January):ohcrap:

posted by  elchango36

Grand total of everything I got.

Magnolia scented candles (I LOVE candles)
Victoria Secret Sleepwear
Aeropostale Sleepwear
Express Giftcard
Itunes Giftcards
Smelly Good Bath stuff
Devil Wears Prada DVD
Pirates II DVD
Photo Album
New stable blankets for my horses. (Tommy got the wrong size for Jacqueline but we can exchange it)
Lotions
Jewerly
3-in-1 Softie Wrap (Dont know what it is? Google it. OMG it's so awesome!)
iPod Shuffle. (No idea how to work it but I'll get some little kid to show me)
iTunes Music cards so I get songs
Make Up
Victoria Secret sexy stuff. (Bra's & panties)
Hollister Long & short sleeve shirts (Very form fitting and cute!)
BMW Z4 (with a life time supply of batteries and my Uncle Lyle already wrecked it into the wall twice. He doesnt get to play with it anymore.)
Burts Bees Travel Kit
A necklace with a horseshoe charm on it with saffires on it.
A book of McDonalds gift certificates
Cash from the Grandparents

AND THE BEST GIFT OF ALL!!!!!!!
A blank check from my Mom to pay off my medical bills.

posted by  SyntheticTrust

You got a Z4? Awesome!

posted by  Bronxie

Calm down it's only a remote control car

posted by  Spanky2324

He got $2000 you know how much crack you can buy for that? :laughing: JP.

posted by  chris_knows

well since i havent checked the mail in a few weeks im still not sure whats in there, so far a scratch and win which won nothing, van morrison tickets for february, and bought myself some Crampons and Ice climbing boots which came out to about 500$ and ice climbed on x-mas day, it was the next best alternative to being with family at home, being with family while carving some ice. merry x-mas all or festivus or kwanza, or whatever you wanna call it

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

I got a non-R/C BMW. ;)

posted by  ChrisV

i had his last one but its broke, so ill get that when i get his new one!!!
i got Rainbow Siz:Vegas for the xbox 360, a few parts for my car, a cd player (nothing fancy), socks (:ohcrap: ), but im getting most of my stuff in the january sales!!!
but apart from that,,, my boss bought me 6 bottles of english ale!!!:laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

Omg that's so awesome!!!!!!!!!

Soon as it stops raining, I'll get my own pictures of it. Right now, all I have are the ebay ones.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cvetters3/bmw1.jpg

I also got a digitizer tablet so I can do the artwork for my T shirt designs easier.

posted by  ChrisV

my own credit card

my own xbox live account

the targa brace for the Supra

other misc parts for the Supra i needed (including brace, about $1,100 total)

and the money to buy the toyota watch and supra wallet on ebay. still getting the hang of paypal.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220064293176&ssPage Name=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330066366457&ssPage Name=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320064957491&ssPage Name=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

dunno wether to get the first watch or the 2nd one. i can get the 1st one with a black face with a red logo. but the 2nd one looks so heavy.... and i like the heavy look on watches.

posted by  Inygknok

No shit. I was joking.

Damn spanks, you always have something far up your butt :clap:

CHRISV I SENT YOU A PM :ohcrap:

posted by  Bronxie

ChrisV.. What year is that BMW?

Bronxie, Didnt you have two BMW's? I saw you got a new Porche and was just wondering if you have the beemers as well.

'98 740iL

posted by  ChrisV

My ex boyfriends daddy just bought of those in October! I think it's a 750 though. It's that ugly hunter green color though. It came with like 20 inch rims stock. (thought that was so cool) He said his dad paid like 100 grand for that. Must be nice!

Um yeah it was the 750Li in all likelihood lol, meaning it's an 06+ model

I got into a bad accident with my 325ci cab., and the other one I gave to my sister cause I'm nice.

Next stop: Lotus

posted by  Bronxie

What happened with the 3series? If you dont want to relive it, I understand just curious.

Was it body damage bad or mechanical? Because I know how expensive BMW's can get when you start breaking mechanical parts. I once snapped the rear axle of a 330ci clean in half and it ended up costing $8500 in parts and labor and not one single body panel was damaged.

posted by  DSMer

oh yes... my new gear...
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/starscream_maggot/christ1234513246.j pg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a300/starscream_maggot/christmas006.jpg the goggles, lense on the goggles, gun, and hopper are new.:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

Huh? I thought daddy bought you a Porsche...

ChrisV, that is the pinnacle of the 7 series, before it turned into the spaceship/freightliner it is today. Way to go!

posted by  Mathew

Fresh pictures of the 7...

It needs to be detailed and zaino'd, but with it being so wet and filthy on the roads right now, it's kind of pointless...

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?p=229087#post229087

posted by  ChrisV

they made a 750 pre 06!!!
(a long time before 2006, as early as the E32 beemer)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_7_Series

posted by  True_Brit

Yep, it was a V12

Also, the new one doesn't have to be an Li model. You can get a brand new 750i.

posted by  Mathew

I don't have anything up my ass it's a sarcastic joke or are you too old to take jokes as well. Jeez

posted by  Spanky2324

I crashed into something in a dark unfamiliar area. It wasn't really that bad of a driving mistake but there was a small tree in the way.

Body damage. Very bad damage. I posted pics I thought.

What the **** does that have to do with... anything...

Yep! But she said the guy paid almost 100k, which is why I am guessing it was a new 750 and an Li version.

posted by  Bronxie

So, daddy buys you exotics on a weekly basis?

posted by  Mathew

I wish I had an exotic.

I meant that it will be my next car, not that I'm in the market for one.

posted by  Bronxie

Your Message