Happy New Year!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Happy New Year!

hahaha 2007 b*tches! :orglaugh:

So what did we all get up too?? :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

still 2006 here.. Getting ready for a party in New Orleans!!

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Another 5 and a half hours here...About to go to a party, my parents actually bought me a 6 pack if I don't bother them tonight. SCORE! :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Everyone have a safe new year. I'm the DD so not too many drinks for me. But everyone have a happy new year, hope to see you all posting next year! Love you guys!

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Our Fireworks pissed all over yours, lol....

Happy New Year guys, hope it's a prosperous one!

posted by  Cliffy

a few beers and a case and a half of quarter-sticks later:

haha, have a good year everyone!! :thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

My parents put me in an online highschool a few months ago, and I've lost almost every friend I had because I'm not around them anymore, so... I've been at my house chilling alone and downloading music... :sleep: :cussing: :ohcrap:

Happy New Year.

posted by  azkid110

how in the hell does that one work?? i want to get in on that. i hate the school im in:cussing:

posted by  starscream0

Feliz a~o nuevo!! my friend's keyboard wont let me do the damn n with the ~ on top. keeps trying to refresh....

anyhow, plenty of explosives (not any extraordinary ones though), a bit of drinking (gotta drive soon), and we were messing around with the xbox.

posted by  Inygknok

Happy New Year everyone, I'm just getting home after a big night of drunkenness. Unfortunatly I'm not in Chicago right now. (if I was I would be home right now) :ohcrap:

posted by  elchango36

well I had alot of friends at the last school I went to so I went from an environment with hundreds of friends and girlfriends, parties, below average grades, and just fun, too myself, my mom, and my cat, playing video games and doing work on weekends, while all of my friends were back at school. being at home is really boring its like summer vacation, without everyone else being off, and sure the online school is easy and you can do it whenever you want, but it sucks. The first month or two I was in this I was having this depression, last night I was depressed, on christmas I was a little depressed because I missed my friends, I'm lucky to see even one friend a week, and thats the killer, you become a loner. If one of your friends moved 30 miles away, or just changed schools, would you take the time to still be their friend? Doubt it.

Theres one person I know who likes online school, but he didnt have any friends when he changed into it, he loves playing video games, and he travels alot, if that sounds like you, go for it.

posted by  azkid110

I'm being homeschooled since I got expelled from my charges blah blah blah but im in the same boat you are. All I got is my girlfriend and a few friends I talk to every other day :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

well... consider this... i goto an all male boarding school (oh yeah, thats not homo in any way :rolleyes:) and ive been going there since 7th grade. i am one of few of the local people that go there and most of my friends live in other states and countries for that matter... trust me, i would not have any problem with an online school thing:thumbs:

posted by  starscream0

happy newyear guys.
im working on getting rid of this hangover... woopidoo

posted by  mazda6man

me too! (as my little story in the random thread tells)
its been about 24hours now!!!!
oh, and happy 07 guys (and girls)

posted by  True_Brit

You know what can get you over a hangover (Saw it on Brainiac), drink some more alcohol. Apparently, when you get drunk, your body is dealing with the simpler chemicals from the alcohol. The next morning when you have the hangover, your body processes the more complex chemicals, so by drinking more alcohol, your body again deals with simple chemicals. It's a temporary solution though, just like beer. :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

I've heard that too. I don't get hangovers myself.....Just dehydrated :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

Isn't that the same thing? lol...I can usually sleep till noon and my hangover goes away lol.

posted by  chris_knows

No....I just require fluids, a hang over usually consists of a headache, and the thought of food makes you want to vomit, lol....I like food after a night on the Budweiser!

posted by  Cliffy

chris arn't you a little young to be drinking...My new years cross-over was pretty boring, but ok. Went to a friends house and played video games and watched 40yr old virgin. Had to leave early cause im sick and had work in the morning.

posted by  salimander13

Yes, but it only happened like 3 or 4 times last year so it's n ot like a problem or I drink excessively lol.

posted by  chris_knows

i like food on the night of bud!!!
they are the only nights i can actually stand eating a doner kebab, if the drink wont kill me, the doner will:laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

Your Message