how do tires/wheels size affect performance?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  how do tires/wheels size affect performance?

http://car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?p=230352#post230352

Lo siento

posted by  Bronxie

Umm...searching google for articals will give you far more & better (and usually correct) advice than you'll get from asking on here.

posted by  67Coronet383

I feel a discussion is an easier way to get multple perspectives and cross them.

Google articles can't really do that...I don't see one google article arguing with another.

posted by  Bronxie

Before I lock this, would you care to explain why you posted this when you have a perfectly good thread in the General Chat section, Bronx? :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

If you weren't so busy working to increase your post count and displaying your vast moderatorly powers for all to see, the thread would already be dead. No need to lock what no one cares about... Unless it'll make you feel important.

Carry on.

posted by  vwhobo

Kick ass, hey Hobo how ya been young man we all missed ya here, can't wait to read more wisdom filled posts:thumbs: carry on

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

I can think of at least three people on the forum RIGHT NOW who don't share your sentiments.

I've been well but very busy, and I'll do what I can to fill the wisdom void.

posted by  vwhobo

they just dont respect there elders :wink2:

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Relax. I was just curious to know why Bronxie started this thread, only to link us to his other one.....post counts don't even come into it! :screwy:

I'll leave this open for now, as no doubt I'll be accused of locking it after having the last word if I don't!

posted by  Cliffy

Yeah aren't you glad dipsh*t is back.:wink2:

posted by  67Coronet383

Sorry clifford I posted here by accident and obviously I can't delete the thread so I figured I'd at least leave a URL in place.

posted by  Bronxie

No probs in that case :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message