Why People Believe Americans Are Stupid

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Why People Believe Americans Are Stupid

:laughing:

http://www.shoutfile.com/v/gSfSsCpR

posted by  GreekWarrior

I'll watch it later tonight, but I've got a question about the show...You're Australian, when does The Chaser's War coming back? lol.

posted by  chris_knows

I dont think it will lol, cause of the incident they had haha.

posted by  GreekWarrior

Huh? :ohcrap:

posted by  chris_knows

oh wait i just read into it, they are bringing series 2 this year, yay :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Lol Scared me for a second.

:orglaugh:
Just saw it and some of those answers were just outrageous lol. For the record, we're not all like that.

posted by  chris_knows

your not from america bonehead how do you know? im sure there not 330 million poeple and sure your gunna have alot of stupid a$$ Holes just like canada, ive met many of them:mrgreen:

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Proabably a better link for speed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkYfYa8ePI

and who could forget the Trojan Horse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChBKqcRpmDs

posted by  Wally

I live like 5 minutes from there though, I see the "American" pretty much on a daily basis :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

For some reason we're always in the spot light and people like to notice what's 'wrong' with our country.

posted by  Bronxie

Unfortunately that's the downside of being a citizen of a country that is run by people who insist on trying to run other countries do too.

The geography thing was raised by the National Geographic some time ago and has been trying to get your Govt to educate the masses that there is life outside the US.

posted by  Wally

Sorry Wally, you're wrong on this one. Due mostly to the fact that I spent about half of my life in the military, I can honestly say that I'm better traveled than most and have met and gotten to talk to people from all over the world. Everywhere you go there are clueless people. EVERYWHERE. Not only that, but anyone who looks at that vid and has a shred of intellectual honesty knows that it was edited specifically to show the stupidest people. Face it. If everyone or even the majority of people asked those questions gave the right answer, the vid would be as boring as watching paint dry.

That being said, there ARE just as many stupid, disengaged people here as there is anywhere else, and it's a shame. It seems more Americans are interested in Brittney Spears underwear (or lack thereof) or getting the latest video game than there are who follow current events.

posted by  vwhobo

GreekWarrior, since your pm box is full, I'll respond to you here.

Yes, those were my words. I wrote them for you because I love you.

posted by  My Life, My Era

I was referring to the spotlight, not the fact there are embeciles everywhere. Can you imagine how the French feel?:mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

I tried to ask one once while visiting Metz, but he just waived a white flag and ran away. :oops:

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message