Thank You

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Thank You

Attention all Car forums members. Recent posts from two new members, corey vette 77 and astrovanman were not sincere. They were simply an experiment for our psychology class. We were accosted by our professor and given a project to gauge people's reactions. Some of our peers chose to dress up as various social groups and visit local stores to gauge the cashier's reaction to the stereotype. We chose to do this over the internet. Your reactions were just as we predicted. However, this is not your fault. When confronted in a non-face to face manner, many will become quite belligerent. This is known as the dog on the other side of the fence syndrome. This is fairly common. We wanted to see if this would prove true in the U.K. as in the U.S. That is why we choose this forum. Once again I would like to thank your for your time and responses. :thumbs:

posted by  corey vette 78

What in the hell are you talking about? Most members here ignored you...

posted by  chris_knows

Not many posts for a project as such, I wouldn't expect any star stickers...

I believe you trolled, and someone scared you to the point of making such BS up, and or your being a smart ass...

Intentionally pissing people off, online or not, doesn't much matter in my opinion, ever hear of road rage and or assault they seem to be common?

Just my opinion, carry on... :banghead:

posted by  CarNewb

You could have just as easily asked VWHobo for a copy of his PM box.

posted by  Wally

:clap:

posted by  CarNewb

Yeah you tell him, tbaxley, lol. I really have nothing else to say, apart from all of what you said!

posted by  Cliffy

who? what? when? huh?

posted by  elchango36

Your Message