The Vanman has returned to Car-forums

Home  \  Off Topic  \  The Vanman has returned to Car-forums

It is at this point in time that I would like to point out that I got my license before satty101 and that I got my driving privelages taken away first. Thusly Satty now gives me a ride to school. The car below is what got me in trouble.Tell me what you think of it.

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/337000-337999/337164_1_full .jpg

posted by  Vanman5001

Yes, it looks like a reasonable car..what is it? lol...and how did you 'Get into trouble' in that lol

posted by  Cliffy

Looks like a 302 :hi:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Welcome back Vanman... Nice neighborhood you got there...

posted by  Unfedfat

Or so you would assume...

Dodgerida is right (for once) by saying it has a 302.

Cliffy, add 302+rain+semi-bald tires+school+asshole co-students=revoked driving privilleges.

posted by  Satty101

I see, I'm getting ya point now lol

posted by  Cliffy

Brain at lunch, poor judgement=revoked driving privilleges.He'll learn, just like everyone else. :wink2: I wasn't always an old man and I've heard just about all the excuses. :laughing:

posted by  lectroid

lol..the youth of today huh :clap: ....I was like that not so long ago, I'm only 21 now but I consider myself alot more carefull than I was 3yrs ago :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

HELL, my youngest is 26, and I'm wondering if he is ever going to reach a responsible age. :cussing:

posted by  lectroid

I'm sure he'll get there eventually Lectroid :thumbs:. Driving any car I seem to buy these days just doesn't seem to appeal to me like it did before I had a license :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

I find very little pleasure in driving anything now. Just tired of it, and the idiots surrounding me. Yes, at one time I was an idiot. :oops:

posted by  lectroid

I know exactly what you mean, I used to love driving anywhere I could..but now I'd rather let the missus do the driving...unless of course I get a nice car..in which case, I'll be driving :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

now THATS the right move! :laughing:

and welcome back Vanman! :thumbs: i'm assuming you're the same age as Satty and I?

posted by  SuperJew

though I dislike it when people assume (because they're usually wrong) he is the same age as us SJ. Actually, yours and his B-day are very close. Yours is 5 days later than his. His is the 14th, and yours is in your profile. :laughing:

posted by  Satty101

oooooh what a romantic birthdate.... :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

wait, no. It's the 18th. my bad. lol. either way, you two are damn close to each other...

posted by  Satty101

damn thats even closer...ONE DAY!!!! :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

Just to reassure everyone My birthday is feb.18 The car has a 302,and I squealed the tires in the parking lot, in reverse when nosy people were wandering around about 100 yards away from wagon.

posted by  Vanman5001

Hooligan :badrazz:

posted by  Cliffy

I only had my liscense three days to. :laughing:

posted by  Vanman5001

It seems a bit harsh that they'd revoke your lisence just for that....you weren't playing chicken were you? :hi:

posted by  Cliffy

Lol.. I am apparently mad and fast (I don't think i'm that bad, but then i am used to very fast cars... :hi: ) but the only bollocking i got was at 20 mph.. There is a sharp negative camber bend into collage and i took it a bit fast and with a little help from the handbrake i got a full-on powerslide through the gates, however the security guards were not impressed and if i mis-behave in the least ever again i will be banned from the collage with my car... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Your not alone.. :thumbs:

posted by  R34RB30DETTV

I was the same when I was at college, I had to go to Bristal and was on block release frokm my apprentiship. Anyway, obviously I'd rather drive and have my petrol paid for than use the train, I arrived at College in my Astra and floored it to the end of the carpark where the handbrake came in very usefull lol. Although we didn't have Security Guards (dont ya just hate those rent-a-cops lol), we did have stupid tutors..who obviously saw me performing my little....turn in the road.....and they weren't best pleased, I too was warned mate....I feel your pain :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

you badasses, you. :laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

Your Message