my car got stolen today

Home  \  Off Topic  \  my car got stolen today

just as the title says. i woke up this morning to no car in my parking spot at my new apartment... i feel it as "welcome to bothell"

ps. the civic

posted by  mazda6man

Oh man, that sucks. Where did you move? I don't recall hearing about that. Also, what year/colour was the Civic? You never know though, you might get lucky and find her.

posted by  chris_knows

i moved up to bothell wa, the civic was purple. 97 3door. i hope i find it. i guess the turn rate for findng stolen cars is pretty high up here... the part that makes the mad the most is the stuff i had done to it... now its all gone

posted by  mazda6man

wow that really sucks.... i hope u find it

post that on some big forums so people can keep an eye out for it.. also include pics... a good forum is Honda-tech.com lot of active members.

posted by  V-Tec

meh, posting on hondatech probably wont do much. besides, i hate that site with a passion. even more than i hate club4ag lol. but yeah, ive got it posted on a couple local forums

posted by  mazda6man

Soory to hear about the car. I hope it's found! :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

That sucks but those hondas and acuras are stolen ALL THE TIME.

Hope you find it and you may just want to watch the honda tech for sale forums.

posted by  Enthusiast

Probably taken and scrapped for parts by now. That's generally what they do.

posted by  Bronxie

It's certainly a disrespectful society we live in now. Gone are the days when you could leave your car unlocked over night....:ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

I have never talked to anyone who actually got their car stolen. You always think it can't happen to you. People that do that need to go to jail for life. THat is the only way they will learn. :fu:

posted by  greg985

or have thier hands cut off like they do saudi arabia or wherever they do that!
real sorry about the car though

posted by  True_Brit

I'd rather they be forced into a more productive program, like the Armed Forces or some off-shore job. These people need discipline. Jail will only make them worse and raise our taxes...and if taxes get too high, I'll start stealing.

posted by  What

i have to agree with that. scre sending them to jail. send them off to iraq or something. get them out of the country. put them to use. i dont like how my tax money feeds and houses theives, murderers, drug atticts, and sex offenders.

posted by  mazda6man

they should have thier penis's cut.......but not cut off that would be too easy.....just down the middle hahahaha

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

I agree (yes, I am agreeing with What, lol). These people need decipline and from what I've seem of our justice system in the UK, most people who are sent to prison for vehicle crime and theft seem to reoffend as soon as they're released!

posted by  Cliffy

That sucks man, damn bastards :cussing: . i hope you see your baby again :ohcrap:

posted by  GreekWarrior

just move to canada :orglaugh: :orglaugh:

posted by  Inygknok

DAMN, WTF!!! How did I miss this thread? Sorry bout your hatch m6m. Insurance gonna help you out at all?

posted by  elchango36

Actually (at least in my neighbourhood), it's pretty safe to leave your car unlocked. The only time I've heard of a car being stolen was a couple of years ago when two 13 year olds tried to steal my neighbour's car only to get the shit beaten out of them lol. A bigger threat is little kids scratching it.

posted by  chris_knows

if someone sees my Toyota 4Runner 95 color dark green (SR5) driving around let me know.

It was stolen last thursday (July 26/07) in Venice beach outside my house on Boccaccio Ave.

It has a surf rack and a moon roof.

The license plate is: 3NFU856

and the VIN: JT3VN39W4S8086728

posted by  jbcard

wow that sucks. Someone tried to steal my brother in law's car two nights ago. They were almost in it but must have gotten spooked and took off...damaged the hell out of the lock.

posted by  boothe

I am so sorry about your car that really sucks! I hope you find it asap. Good Luck!!!

posted by  struTTinTelloS

Post pix of it, I know a guy over in washington il let him know to keep an eye open

posted by  newyorker

:banghead: WOOW, Man that blows- sorry to hear about that! Hope you found it!

posted by  CarMAD!

Your Message