I love top gear lol, you crazy yanks

Home  \  Off Topic  \  I love top gear lol, you crazy yanks

Have a look at this haha. :orglaugh:

http://blogs.theage.com.au/entertainment/archives/2007/02/last_laugh_hamm.h tml

posted by  GreekWarrior

saw it yesterday, good episode lol

posted by  nighthawk

I saw it yesterday too and it was hilarious, but that's not what all of North America is like lol.

posted by  chris_knows

I assume that is the most recent TG special episode when they went to the US? (I havn't viewed the link). I was literally on the floor laughing when JC reversed and the cow fell off the roof, lol. I liked the "fat Stig" too....although it was probably the real stig in a suit, I couldn't help but think that maybe he was actually vwhobo, or ChrisV (after having put some weight on?) :laughing:...That's all I'm saying, I don't wanna give too much away for those who have yet to see it...:ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

LMFAO. She called the boys! Hahaha. That was awesome.

Believe it or not, it probably wasn't staged. Some parts of Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana are all big bible belt areas. That means they don't believe in gays, they are big time Republican, they love Nascar (it's a huge sport here, yuck), and country music is the song of the south. Repent now or burn in hell. I would have loved to see that entire episode. Glad they didn't get hurt though!

posted by  97Talonchik

I just finished watching the entire episode. It was pretty funny, but I can't wait for next week's.

posted by  elchango36

I've long since ceased to find Clarkson funny...

posted by  ChrisV

not bad

posted by  proflashrtist

It's been my opinion for years now that he's one of the funniest men on TV :laughing: .....I'm getting that dejavu feeling again here though, so I wont mention you guys "not getting" our humour again, lol

I did wonder about that. I often wonder what's staged and what's not with them, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

HAHAHA I live in the south, southern Louisiana, and I could see that happening in my town. HAHAHA :clap:

posted by  greg985

my mum ued to live in Louisiana, DeRidder in fact, she told me not to come unless i like nascar and love the bible!

posted by  True_Brit

i tried getting my favourite part of the episode (on the racetrack with fat stig) off you tube, found it but youtube have deleted them because of copyright claims by the BBC! does that mean the BBC are forever on youtube???

posted by  True_Brit

No...many companies do that--Viacom (Owns MTV, Nickelodeon, etc.) wants a bunch of videos deleted from YouTube because people make their own music videos with copyrighted songs.

posted by  chris_knows

Ahaha that's funny... I'm not in the least bit surprised. Those guys asked for it. (not that the behavior of the southerners was okay... but they certainly got what they asked for)

posted by  StiMan

Not really...No one was shot or arrested. I'm not sure if they said in the video, but they'd get points if they got someone else arrested or shot. lol

posted by  chris_knows

If someone was shot they wouldn't have aired it. No one would have shot at them in the daytime anyways. Why was a bullet on a Brit when there's a perfectly good rattlesnake over there? lol

posted by  StiMan

I'm still skeptical as to how "authentic" it was...:thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

I dunno, they looked extremely TERRIFIED!!!

posted by  elchango36

Just viewed the link and realised, the title says "Hammond risks life again"....really, this was the first time, as it would have been filmed before his accident, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message