Mother May Lose Custody of Obese Boy

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Mother May Lose Custody of Obese Boy

Authorities are considering taking an 8-year-old boy who weighs 218 pounds into protective custody unless his mother improves his diet.

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/mother-may-lose-custody-of-obese-bo y/20070226180409990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

A typical daily menu is chocolate cereal; toast and meat; either a pizza or a burger, fries and sausages; and a fast-food dinner -- plus snacks every 20 minutes.

posted by  67Coronet383

I saw that earlier. That's just sad.

posted by  SyntheticTrust

The really funny part, is that you can eat all of that stuff he eats, and still have 10% bodyfat.

posted by  Godlaus

I'm suprised I dont weigh as much as that kid does with all the junk I cram in my mouth.

That's just cuz you throw it up later.
------------
Ba-ZING! I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. You've definitely got a fine physique, and I'm sure it's because you actually get some form of exercise.

posted by  Godlaus

No, it's because cock is low in calories. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

It's actually high in protein and good for the skin (or so I've heard lol). :laughing:

You have to be able to set limits...I've never been in that position, so I don't really know what it feels like to be addicted to food, but when you weigh 5 times what you should, you have to start exercising and dieting. How does he get snacks every 20 minutes? Doesn't he go to school? lol

Also, I think it's now time for the Brits to stop stereotyping us as fat :badrazz: lol.

posted by  chris_knows

I laughed at that, but was thinking more along the lines of what vwhobo said. Haha.

posted by  67Coronet383

so theyre gonna take him from his mother because he's overweight (were going to)

isnt fat and sad worse than fat and happy?

posted by  nighthawk

i am surprised i am not a fat ass because i eat often and a lot of times. i do have a super fast metabolism though.

posted by  V-Tec

Just to add to this because V-Tec mentioned metabolisms, I heard on Weeds that masturbation improves your metabolism :laughing:.

posted by  chris_knows

You should be able to tell us first hand (unintentional pun, lol) whether it does or not...:laughing:

I heard about read about this in a London paper today. I doubt it'll come to much, afterall I guess there's lots of similar cases in the world!

posted by  Cliffy

I've been skinny pretty much all my life (or at least after the age of 2 lol). Actually, it might have been immune system lol...That makes sense too (from experience) lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Har!

posted by  Zalight

He's certainly a big Mac. I wonder if it's just because he's big boned.:mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

it's a hormonal problem!!!!

posted by  windsonian

His hormones are raging then.

What type of mother feeds the media negative comments about her son? Irresponsible and selfish indeed.

Send him to me...I'll prep him for a future starting position with the 49ers.

posted by  What

I was gunna say something along the lines of thats not all you cram in there im sure but yeah you got it, trophy for hobo:thumbs:

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Guys!

Your Message