Birthdays! (10.03.07)

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Birthdays! (10.03.07)

Wow....I thought maybe it was a wind up at first, but apparently my eyes aren't deceiving me, lol. Happy Birthday to;

Satty (19)

GreekWarrior (19)

99Integra (16)

Happy a good one guys, thanks for your continued loyalty to CF! :thumbs: (even Satty...I'm sure he'll be back soon, lol) :rock:

posted by  Cliffy

Happy Birthday...5 hours early lol :mrgreen:

posted by  chris_knows

Good thing about being ahead of you....us Brits get to see things first :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Yeah...but when DST sets in this weekend, 3 weeks earlier than usual, computers will not know, so you guys will experience a mini-Y2K before us, and we will know how to stop it. Then again, I suppose Australia would go through it before you. :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

hahaha dammit i forgot my birthday would be on here :laughing:

thanks guys :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

But it's the same evry year isn't it? Why would be have trouble this year? lol

posted by  Cliffy

I'm not sure if every country is doing this or just North America, but DST comes into effect this weekend here (3 weeks earlier than normal) because they want to do some sort of experiment lol.

Turns out it's only in the U.S...I thought Canada was doing the same lol.
Here's (http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/mini-y2k-on-the-way/2005/08/08/11233 53248410.html) the story about what's going on.

posted by  chris_knows

I see.....crazy Yanks, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

happy birthday to all 3 (if im not late???) :laughing:

posted by  True_Brit

Yep, I'm going to be ALL confused on Monday. Stupid time. :laughing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c243/mr_moff/Remember_the_Hoff_Loves_YouS mall.jpg

posted by  97Talonchik

wow youre good. First weekend Ive had off of work in about...2 months so im droppin by for the weekendand seein some of the shit I missed. Oh and thanks to all for the happy bday from you all. Although I could've done without the Hoff.....:doh:

posted by  Satty101

Happy Birthday you guys. I generally don't say happy bday on here, but damn, 3 active members on the same day?!

Also, I like the DST starting early. It'll be light out until like 7pm and next week is supposed to be really warm and it's my spring break. Unfortunately my alarm clock sets itself for DST, and now all hell will break loose.

posted by  giant016

Set your alarm an hour earlier...or later. I never really understood when you set your clock back and when you set it ahead :laughing:.

posted by  chris_knows

thanks guys :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

I'm just psychic.....:wink2: :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Pfft. You wish...

posted by  Satty101

STFU and get back here and start doing your job again, lol....:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message