Happy Birthday, mazda6man!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Happy Birthday, mazda6man!

Not another one! lol.....Well, Happy 20th Birthday, m6m. I should just preset these threads and just add the name in....:laughing:

Anyway, have a good one, CF's oldest active member...as far as I can see (oldest in terms of time served.....not age, lol)

posted by  Cliffy

happy 20th m6m! have a good one:thumbs:
http://coolest-birthday-cakes.shippony.com/images/vehicles/racecars/kids-bi rthday-cakes-07a.jpg
(couldnt find one with 20 on it!)

posted by  True_Brit

Happy Birthday Babe!

posted by  SyntheticTrust

thanks guys. party at my place! lol, im throwin a bbq, so il have a beer for everone lol. i may get a little intoxicated, but its a chance im willing to take, and a sacrifice im willing to make. i have a theme for it... i call it BYOBs,,, we all know the obvious, bring your own beer (as its my birthday, im not buying) second, Bring your own bbq (as its my birthday, im not buying) Bring your own birthday presents for dean (as its my birthday, im entitled to it lol) well everyone, thanks a lot, now im going to bed, as i have work tomarrow and need the energy to get drunk

posted by  mazda6man

Haven't you already had a birthday this year? lol :laughing:

Happy Birthday dude :thumbs: :PP

posted by  GreekWarrior

Happy Birthday man, hopefully it is a little warmer in WA. I dont think you would be having a bbq here (34F)

posted by  Voda48

Happy Birthday my JDM dorifto Brother!! Enjoy it to the max!!:thumbs: :banana:

posted by  elchango36

How did I miss this thread? lol

Happy birthday, Dean :mrgreen:

posted by  chris_knows

shoot, you know i will. im takin full advantage of today. to the max!! haha.

posted by  mazda6man

happy mutha****in BIRTHDAY

posted by  Ki2AY

A m6m after my own heart, lol....I tend to do BBQs for my Birthday. Luckily it's at the beggining of September so the weather's still reasonable in the UK :thumbs:

Do you have one of those bikini clad aprons? :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

yeah happy b-day

my bday was last sunday april 1st ;)

posted by  Majo

Happy Birthday to you, too!...Albeit a belated one :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

weather should be good for mine down here (august 20th)

posted by  True_Brit

Your Message