Kawasaki Ninja 250

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Kawasaki Ninja 250

I'm thinking about maybe selling my truck and buying one of these cheap little bikes. The way gas prices and insurance are down here I really need something cheaper to maintain and run. The only thing I'm concerned about is how dangerous they are down here because of all the traffic, so I don't know what I should consider. 1. Keep the truck and buy this as a weekend warrior. 2. Sell the truck and drive this and only this.

How much is motorcycle insurance by the way?

posted by  99integra

How realistic is it to have only a Bike for transportation.

And with your previous record of maturity, you will certainly race your way to a helmet-less death.

R.I.P. 99integra in advance.

posted by  What

Organ Donors as they are called in Hospital!!:laughing:
have it, what ever floats your boat

posted by  True_Brit

I seen a guy the other day carrying a rather large bag of grocerys on top of the gas tank of his sport bike :laughing:. IMO if you are going to get a bike, keep the truck, because you never know when when the extra room of a truck will come in handy.:thumbs: Plus, dont you have to be 18 to get a motorcycle license?

posted by  azkid110

Helmets are a must I don't mess around with that

posted by  99integra

Ahhh i do not know if it's 18 down here it might be :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

I don't think it would be too practical as an only vehicle, especially during rain and stuff...

posted by  chris_knows

exactly what i was thinking, best keep the truck for those sort of times when its to rainy or windy as such.

posted by  True_Brit

I agree with what's been said so far. If you got rid of the truck you can guarantee you'll regret it it the long run :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Bike insurance can be quite a bit, especially if you have a newer, sportier bike and are young. I can't give a quote, but I bet it would be more than insurance on an Integra.

posted by  giant016

Your Message