Hmmmm...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Hmmmm...

I just took a break and checked my e-mail and found this letter. It's sounds like a really great deal for me and I get to help someone else out too, so I think I'm gonna do it. Heck, look at all the money I can make for doing almost nothing and the guy seems real straight up. It's almost like stealing. I hope none of you stab me in the back and take this offer before I do.

Whaddaya think?

posted by  vwhobo

HAHA!!. I got one of these about half a year ago. Have some fun with the person:thumbs:

posted by  Voda48

In progress. :wink2:

posted by  vwhobo

I want one of those...All of the junk mail I get asks me if I'm satisfied with my dick size :laughing:.

Hobo, I don't think I can make bank accounts for $40 Million on-shore or off, being 16, so could you do that and give me 25%?

Last I checked though, the executive director of Hang Seng bank was Joseph Poon.

What does he mean when he says that they tried to contact Haider Hanoon after the war? Also, as far as I'm aware, Mukaradeeb was not attacked until 2004...

Still, for $20 Million, how could I lose?

posted by  chris_knows

I always try to mess with those guys, but never hear back from them.

posted by  giant016

I heard back once. But after the second volly of crap I heard no more

posted by  Voda48

It's automated, unfortunately.. :(

What they do is purchase long lists of emails (you yourself can buy a list of emails, approximately 1 million will cost ya ~$250) and automatically send those out.

Nothing we can do except report it...

posted by  Bronxie

Hehe, those are quite common. They are usually just junk-email of someone bored who is interested in promoting stupid chain letters. However, I did read once that it is best NOT to make contact with them. Many are intelligent scam artists who are dangerous and have been successful in obtaining someone's else's money because that person was a dumbass. There have even been numerous instances of reporting those e-mails to the FBI for security reasons.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

Be very careful playing with these people. They will send thugs over to enforce payment once they have your details.

posted by  Wally

Yeah, and if we heed your advice, we wouldn't be able to defend ourselves with guns :laughing: :wink2:.

posted by  chris_knows

Cheeky bugger.:wink2:

posted by  Wally

Seriously? Am I the only one who caught that? The real name of the executive director is Joseph "Poon"? :laughing: Will he love you all night too?

posted by  97Talonchik

You still have the balck market don't ya? Quit ya whining! :laughing:

If only it was a real person....you could have contacted his boss....or at least tell him you had, just to wind him up, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

No, I actually looked all of those things up...and accidentally ended up typing in the wrong name lol. His actual name is Raymond Or I think.

Cliffy, If you told me that the black market was some store, I'd believe you. I can't say that I ever have seen a black market :laughing:.

That would be pretty funny, I'm gonna do that next time (if) I get one lol.

posted by  chris_knows

You've never seen a Black Market?.....Well it isn't exactly a shopping mall......it's just an illegal trade, lol. I'm not sure if ya knew that already, because as you well know, these computer thingys aren't too good at displaying true emotion, lol. You are quite intelligent though, so I'm kind of with the assumption that you know exactly what I'm talking about :laughing:

I don't understand the last bit either.....you want to buy weapons on the black market? I will say no more on the matter as I fear you'll lure the authorities right to your door, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

Teehee Cliffy called me smart :laughing: I can't say I've ever seen a black market, but I could probably point one out if I did see it lol.

What kind of chump do you take me for? Paying to get a gun? You do remember that I tried to make one a couple of weeks back right? lol

posted by  chris_knows

That's right...resourceful....Haha...."chump" can't say as I've ever seen one before, but I bet I'd know one if I saw one :clap:

posted by  Cliffy

:laughing:...A chump is someone who gets screwed over easily...I guess like a wanker? lol

posted by  chris_knows

OMFGWTFSOB I got one too!!
I'm gonna see how far I can go with this guy lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message