Horrific crash on UK Motorway!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Horrific crash on UK Motorway!

I couldn't believe it when I saw on the news about this crash. It happened on the M25 in Surrey (my neck of the woods.....sort of). The recovery vehicle was laden with a Ford Transit mini-bus that broke down. One person survived in the Recovery vehicle, and from what I could see, he's one lucky man! Looks at this stage as if the driver fell asleep at the wheel or something, but that's just how I see it!

May those who died all rest in piece. I was gonna add a bit to the last word there but I somehow think it would be wrong of me. :ohcrap:

Here's (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6632849.stm) the link to the report...

posted by  Cliffy

Article?

Always sad when people die. :(

posted by  Bronxie

Yes, very sad. I forgot to add the article earlier....then the wireless connection went down Grrrrr. All sorted now, I edited....I will now edit the title, too, lol...."Horric"?

posted by  Cliffy

That doesn't really seem to be the case.

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=26191#8

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=26191#13

So does that prove that you're a liar, a hypocrite or both? Let me start the music so you have something to tap dance to.

posted by  vwhobo

That is terrible...:ohcrap:.

posted by  chris_knows

i am just not going to say anything. i should have never started.

posted by  ninjatrainer

Just a select few who would rather make a point and crush another member than stay on topic...

posted by  chris_knows

I really don't see anything in this thread that is disrespectful. Unless you are refering to vwhobo's response to Bronxie? Of which, yes, I can see how that could be seen as disrespectful, appologies. By the way, I think I got it wrong, nobody in the recovery vehicle survived. I think the only survivor was the lorry driver.

posted by  Cliffy

Or those of us who would rather suck up to the new girl. BTW, how exactly was her post, or your reply to it staying on topic? Answer? It wasn't. But then we don't want to let the facts get in the way of your opinion, right Chris?

posted by  vwhobo

At the risk of also being called a hypocrite, I'm taking this to the PM's.

posted by  chris_knows

(without reading your threads) I was actually going to add, "except Anna Nicole", but figured some dirty old hippies like you would be offended.

So yes, I remember, I just chose not to say it because you'd be walking around with a tree branch up your ass for the rest of the month if I did, but I see that tree branch thing is inevitable either way.

posted by  Bronxie

i heard about that on the news, didnt know cars went fast enough on the
m25 to crash (sorry:ohcrap: )

its bad to hear that all but one on the tranny died and the trucker wasnt injured at all!
cliffy,,, did you hear about the copper who was shot also? gun crime is getting worse in the uk!

clicky....... (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070507/tuk-uk-britain-officer1-fa6b408.htm l)

posted by  True_Brit

My advice to ya? RUN!!! Run as you f***ingly fast as you possibly can!! As if you were Steve Irwin being chased by tigers. Yes, tigers, not stingrays, cuz we all know he screwed up on that one!

Disturbing like that? :thumbs:

I know I'm joking. I dunno about the rest of the sickos in here.... Cliffy is one of them. :wink2: :laughing:

posted by  Inygknok

I think i might stay for a little while longer. If thats ok. i have a few questions about my vehicle i am hoping to get answered. If not... then i don't need to be part of a car forum.
Thank you.

posted by  ninjatrainer

Well, aren't we just the self-important individual? While you're waiting for someone to answer your questions, tell us what you've done for us lately. Oh, that's right. NOTHING. A forum like this is a community where people help one another. You sound like just another self-centered taker who'll get as much as they can and then leave. If that's the case, and I think it is, I hope your stay is short.

posted by  vwhobo

I suppose that is fair. But in my defense i have only been apart of this forum for a few days where as you have posted close to 9,000 times. I have not had the great opportunites as someone such as your royal self.

posted by  ninjatrainer

You have the opportunity right now as a member of the forum. The question is what are you going to do with it?

posted by  Car hippie

I thought that but the wife told me that the only survivor was the HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle......just incase some don't know) driver....Stupid woman, lol. I always knew the HGV driver survived unscathed. I'm still shocked that the HGV didn't suffer much damage, especially considering that another truck drove into it (fair enough the other truck was only a mere 10.5-tonnes or so including the weight of the Tranny van). You could understand it if a car drove in to it. And yes, I heard about that Copper, too....terrible stuff.

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message