Don't count your chickens...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Don't count your chickens...

Shocking? I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry! :laughing:

I wonder if he has a case to sue for? :ohcrap:

Clicky (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/global/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/globa l/2007/05/07/nlive07.xml)

posted by  Cliffy

What, how the Docs mangaged to misdiagnose him? Or you genuinely don't get it? lol :laughing:

If it's the former, I don't understand either, although mistakes do occasionally happen in the diagnosis of illness etc. If you genuinly didn't understand, you should do now, lol :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

I've heard about this...Sucks to be him I guess lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Basically speaking, the doctors thought he had a fatal illness. He was not scared of death and was prepared for it. He lived his life in leisure, ate out, and spent lots of money knowing that his time was limited. However, after 12 months, the time he was supposed to die, his symptoms disappeared. It turns out he was misdiagnosed and he will live after all. However, since he spent all his money while expecting his death, he is now penniless and forced to sell his house. Thus, he is searched for compensation from the hospital.

Maybe compared to an average person, but overall I can't agree. Many people would love to have their fatal illness be a misdiagnosis in exchange for the money they have. What is better: to live poorly or to die?

posted by  Nissan_Altima

that appeared in my local paper, not very good at all (apart from the mass spending spree) i agree with him though, there are nice resturants in Falmouth (i used to live there and my dad used to deliver there in his old job (didnt mention it, hes got a new job as a window salesman earning £500-700 a week:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumbs: )

posted by  True_Brit

True, but I guess this guy isn't one of those people lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message