Driving Music

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Driving Music

Anyone has some suggestion on some music?

1. Driving around
2. Rolling up
3. Cruising

posted by  Ramphex

1. Disturbed-Violence Fetish, Fear, Conflict and Meaning of life is the numero uno
2. Suave Smooth-Gangstas and thugs (florida underground check it out its good)
3. Jack Johnson, the Marley's, Ben Harper

posted by  99integra

I was looking for song names haha. I looked up "Suave Smooth" and nothing in torrents.

posted by  Ramphex

One Good Reason & Shapeshifter by Celldweller
Animals by Nickleback
Sidewinder by Avenged Sevenfold
Through the Fire and Flames by Dragon Force
All Bodies by Between the Buried and Me

posted by  jedimario

like rolling up your window? why do you need music just for that? can you suggest a tune for putting the car in gear?

posted by  dodger65

Ha... ha... ha... not really

posted by  Ramphex

Hell, Get Psycho, Prayer, Stricken, Liberate, Voices-Disturbed
Straight Out of Line, Voodoo, Awake-Godsmack
Slaughter, F*cking Hostile, I'm Broken-Pantera
Confessions of Hatred, Beg To Differ, Black, Shine, Feed, Suffer, Under, Drivin, Aggression, Burn, Hurt, Headtrip-Sevendust
Breathe, No Games-Breaking Benjamin
Curses, All The Things I hate, and Tears Don't Fall-Bullet For My Valentine
Medicate-Flaw
Think, Sinner, Step Up, Tear Away-Drowning Pool
Linchpin-Fear Factory
Take It All Away-Faktion
Begining Of The End, Synthetic, New Disease, Smothered, Forgotten-Spineshank
Please-Staind
Skinnyman, Dirthouse, The Only, This Is Not, Anything But This-Static X
Poem-Taproot
Rawk Fist-Thousand Foot Crutch
Headstrong-Trapt
Dig, Choices-Mudvayne
Beer Is Good-Psychostick
The End Of Heartache, This Fire Burns, My Last Serenade-Killswitch Engage
Breaking Me Down, Black 7, Give It Up, The One, Unreal, Two Skins, Halo-Soil
94 Hours-As I Lay Dying
Breathe Into Me-Red
Its All Over-3 Days Grace
Redneck, What I've Become, 11th Hour, Desending-Lamb Of God
To The Threshold, Live For This, I Will Be Heard, Smash Your Enemies, Destroy Everything, Facing What Consumes You, Perseverance, Tear It Down, This Is Now, As Diehard As They Come-Hatebreed
Snap Your Fingers Snap Your Neck-Prong
Nowhere Kids-Smile Empty Soul
Bat Country-Avenged Sevenfold
Hemmorhage-Fuel
Welcome Home-Coheed and Cambria
Wasting My Time-Default
Cold (But I'm Still Here)-Evans Blue
As I Bleed-Bipolar (unsigned band, good luck finding it)
Fill Me Again, Follow The Sun Down-Dark New Day

That's all I can really think of off the top of my head, but it would help if you picked a genre....:thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

My definition of Drving music is probably alot different to most of you guys'.....I've been told that my taste in music is too old for somebody my age :laughing:

Big Power Ballad fan! :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

In my cd player is

Garth Brooks
Hinder
Rap Mix CD
Green Day
Good Charlotte
Rap Mix CD again...

All good choices!!

posted by  SyntheticTrust

i dont care what anyone says about this one... but the tokyo drift song that is done by the teriaky boys... best driving song ever for driving to. [/thread]

posted by  starscream0

There's another song by Pastor Troy that just came out called "Saddam"...Listen to that before saying "[/thread]" lol.

It's here Pastor Troy's MySpace (http://myspace.com/pastortroy)

posted by  chris_knows

Oklahoma Breakdown by Stoney Lahrue (GREAT SONG)
Maybe some Atreyu or From first to last, Really like Emily and RIght side of the bed.

Im kinda strange though a good country song makes me want to race someone while other people usually get that feeling from rock.

posted by  Enthusiast

dont stop me now-Queen
but for driving music, i just slip in what ever i have in my cd case,
some as follows- (i download my music off limewire (that isnt an advert)
Bruce Springsteen, Shakin' Stevens, Status Quo, Feeder, Foo Fighters, Muse, Roxette, My Chemical Romance (dont know why thats in but it is!)

posted by  True_Brit

I'd be careful. I know on this side of the pond they have REALLY been cracking down on it. If I'm not mistaken they've threatened lawsuits against thoudands of people, I think the only way not to go to court is to pay them $7 every song you downloaded.

posted by  giant016

as far as i know, there hasnt been any trouble about downloads here, but ill keep to your advice!:thumbs:

posted by  True_Brit

Same here, I am confused about it to be honest. How come it's offered free to whoever wants it if it's illegal to do so? Why not just demand a fee on registering?

posted by  Cliffy

when i was about to download, it asked 2 questions, 1) are you downloading limewire with intention to sell to people once downloaded items? and is it for personal use?

posted by  True_Brit

I have to keep redownloading it, maybe it's trying to tell me something? It always asks if you are going to be using it for copyright infringment....but not in the words it does for you...:ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

thats what i meant, im trying to remember it from the top of my head (and im tired) but its what you say!

posted by  True_Brit

$7?!?! I've gotten like 2 warnings from NBC for movie piracy lol but I don't think they can do anything about it. Canada has so many people sneaking into theaters with cameras, and the OPP (our cops) don't do anything, so some companies (can't remember any specific names) are delaying movie releases here lol.

posted by  chris_knows

So you could single handely bankrupt the movie industry. I sure hope you're pleased with yourself, lol....jk

posted by  Cliffy

Wait wait wait, your cops are called the OPP? Hahahahahahaha!

Ya down with OPP?
Yeah you know me!

posted by  giant016

I usually just put the ipod on shuffle

posted by  ChromeDome

:orglaugh:

I think OPP is just highway patrol lol.

BTW Cliffy, are you challenging me to bankrupt the movie industry? :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

LOL...Scary thing is, it's usually some spotty teenager who hacks in to secret Government systems etc...so why not bankrupt Hollywood? :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

For "rolling up" I would suggest something like gangsta rap, something that gets you in the mood, so to speak. Lil' Scrappy comes to mind..."crunk in the club" is truly a classic you will thoroughly enjoy. Also, try OGP, Outsidaz Get Played, a underground rap group from Athens, Georgia. They are heat rocks. Enjoy fella.

posted by  solarrr

2-4-6-8 Motorway - Tom Robinson Band. In my opinion this is exactly what a driving song should be. It's about driving, and is an upbeat tune! :rock:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message