ireland

Home  \  Off Topic  \  ireland

guys, i'm in ireland right now and i think that it's about the weirdest thing in the world, this driving on the left shit... (plus our rental car has already broken down as well) just thought i'd say what's up and you european folks gotta be talented (or dyslexic...):wink2: :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

Have you met anyone sober yet? :laughing: JP

Have fun, man :thumbs:.

posted by  chris_knows

actually, i think my brother-in-law and i are gonna step down to the pub and meet a few drunks... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

posted by  dodger65

You sure do get around, lol. My wife has Irish relations (her Nan is Irish.....plus all of her Nan's relatives) and we went there on our Honeymoon. Great place, although the drivers there seem to have a constant death wish! The roads there are all bumpy and uneven, too! I also observed that there was never any police around and lots of folk seemed to openly drink and drive, lol. Lovely sea though, the only really blue sea I've seen! Where abouts are you in Ireland?

Good luck :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

what car have you rented???
enjoy your time in paddy land (sorry cliffy:laughing: )

posted by  True_Brit

Don't worry....I call them that too, lol. My Dad is from Northern Ireland. He's probably renting an Opel :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

oh yeah, i forgot Opel are marketed there!:doh:
p.s. the waters blue here too cliffy!

posted by  True_Brit

I did notice that when I went to Devon on holiday last year. It's still not a patch on the Irish waters though, Jamie, lol! :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

i wouldnt know, i havnt even left the country yet!
(apart from the isle of wight, and, odd as it may seem, Cornwall, very froeign from england:laughing: )

posted by  True_Brit

I've never really left the country.....well, I went to Austria with my school when I was in year-7, but other than that Ireland is as far as I've been recently. I've only been as far as Jersey on a plane, too....:ohcrap:

By the way, not sure the Isle of White counts, lol.....Or Cornwall...:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

well, we are in the area of galway and spiddal.. the first rental was a ford galaxy van, now we've got a mitsu grandis... the roads aren't too bad in this area. it is beautiful out here, though...

posted by  dodger65

And expensive...:laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Gone anywhere exciting? post some pics!

posted by  MakeItRain

What part are you in?

posted by  SyntheticTrust

:thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

ah see yes I have this thing were you know I dont read everyones replies just the um opening post... oops.:oops:

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Your Message