To the Dickkywhacker

Home  \  Off Topic  \  To the Dickkywhacker

There you go guys.

posted by  Wally

I'll assume you have yet to read the PM I sent you? I will give you chance to have your say, then, depending on what I feel like at the time, I might decide to rid of this thread.

posted by  Cliffy

Nah leave it. It will give highness something to prattle on about. He's probably got some ASE trade certificate in "Posting Threads for Internet Forums' :mrgreen:

posted by  Wally

You guys should either duke it out or, since this is a car forum, drag race where you both agree to the terms (both in their respective countries) and post the time slips. :laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Yeah right a VeeDub up against a doorslammer. I think I know who would win that.:laughing:

posted by  Wally

Or just co-exist.

I really don't see why that can't just happen.

PS: Wally, you say you don't care, but you not only inform the moderators at your displeasure, but you also make a thread to it. Am I the only one that finds that slightly contradictory?

posted by  Nissan_Altima

...I don't follow. You wanna race too? :laughing:

I think they will get over it...I don't think hobo and Wally have argued before, so it's kinda interesting (because their arguments don't just consist of name-calling) lol.

posted by  chris_knows

I meant, I don't understand why they can't just coexist. I wasn't sure if you were serious or sarcastic so I apologize ahead of time of I missed the joke.

And I suppose it is interesting because they both have maturity that 90% of the members here lack in an argument. However, I don't find it necessary. I think it would be MORE mature if they did not argue and everyone stayed on the forum instead.

posted by  Nissan_Altima

True that lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Why can't we all live together in peace and harmony.:wink2:

You haven't been in a managerial role have you? If you had been you would know this is find the mole 101. Trust me I really don't care, but the sleuth inside of me is interested to know who's telling fibs.

posted by  Wally

Your Message