Paris Is Release From Jail

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Paris Is Release From Jail

haha...she only served 3 days and got to leave to do a "rash" and what some say was a mental breakdown...apparently they cut her hair too...

posted by  pinkrangerover

How does it go from 45 days to 3 days? It's like she goes there, gets bored and they let her out :banghead:.

posted by  chris_knows

She has $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Wait!..It's not over yet; she's got another hearing so that she can finish her term. lol

posted by  chris_knows

She's getting house arrest or some dumb shit. Got to love the life of a celebrity.

posted by  dodgerforlife

She has to serve her full 45 day sentence! :clap:

What's really pissing me off though...CNN's paying more attention to this than Anna Nicole Smith's baby daddy thing :doh: lol BOTH CNN channels we get here are only talking about that!

posted by  chris_knows

im back! sorry ive been away for a few days, ive been spending the time on another car forum (with a similar name!) but, heres a good pic.
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/06/0608_paris_car_cry_ inf.jpg

posted by  True_Brit

Okay, I officially give up trying to stay on time with news. I work too much to care heh.

posted by  dodgerforlife

I guess this was inevitable...:banghead:

posted by  Cliffy

I personally am tired of hearing about all these rich little bitches being able to get off without so much as a smack on the wrist. I don't even want to see or hear anymore of the shit that goes on with these dumb whores. :banghead: :cussing:

posted by  SlipKnoT

Maybe she'll stop eating in prison and nobody will care?...:laughing:

posted by  chris_knows

Wierd justice system you guys have in the USA. The girl goes to prison for some misdemeanor, gets let out on home detention, judge pings her for a sherrif's discretion.... everyone applauds. Yet years before an ex footballer turned actor slaughters his slut wife and gets off scott free..... everyone applauds.

In this country, beaks aren't elected nor are the law enforcers. They couldn't care less if you were Queen of Sheba, break the law ... go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.....everyone doesn't give a toss.

posted by  Wally

Yeah, but OJ had Johnny Cochran. That guy could make anyone look innocent lol.

posted by  chris_knows

Thank you for once again entertaining us with your analysis of something you have no clue about. I certainly hope you're better informed about what goes on in your own country than you do what goes on here. You must be a happy man, because I hear that ignorance is bliss.

posted by  vwhobo

Boy you're easy to sucker punch.:mrgreen: I'd give up now before you get even more frustrated. The percentages indicate you'll resort to even more infantile slurs once you run out of big word cliches like "ignorance is bliss", which make no sense at all.:wink2:

And just to irk you some more, one of my degree minors was law, so I know a thing or two about your cockeyed legal system. Do you have one of those too.... of course you do. Anything Wally can do, you can do better. nah, nah, nah, nah :laughing:

posted by  Wally

here we go again... :pop: :pop:

posted by  dodger65

One of the things he was refering to was your implication that judges are elected in the United States. They are not, they're appointed, and your statement sounded very ignorant to someone who knows what's going on over here.

posted by  jedimario

So how about you tell us how your gubernatorial judiciary are appointed, top down to your "elected" sherriffs. Then tell me how I was wrong in what I posted e.g how the sherriff released her to home detention, how she got pinged for full sentence because of his decision, etc. ... obviously it didn't happen, so what did happen? If you're going to hop on the hysteria bandwagon you need to be prepared to explain your reasons.

Fear not dodger65, that was the last response I'll be making to that particular member lest he arcs up and has a heart attack. I'm quite happy to find another forum that deserves my vast knowledge.:wink2:

posted by  Wally

Paris should not have house arrest. Its just so unfair. And she's becoming such a big pain. She should stay in jail.

posted by  brown18

you guys still have capital punishment don't you? .... at least corporal?

posted by  windsonian

ive been away too and had to comment when i saw this pic...its actually really sad:ohcrap:

posted by  pinkrangerover

What is?...She did the crime, she has to do the time lol...

posted by  chris_knows

Big words frighten me....:ohcrap:

posted by  C_RB_2

Your Message