A milestone in CF history!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  A milestone in CF history!

Well, I'm not one to blow my own trumpet, but I just took a brief sideways glance and noticed that I have 10,000-posts. So, I just thought I'd start this thread, not because I'm a post whore, but because I want to mark this occasion.....as it's not my 100th post, but my 10,000th, lol. Thanx for making my time here some memorable, shall we say, and hopefully I'll be here in years to come!

That is all. :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

pffft post whore :PP :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

...post-whore:laughing:

posted by  elchango36

Really you guys are post whores for replying with those remarks, lol....At least I wrote a paragraph! :laughing:

Here is a deffinition from the urban dictionary, lol.

Nuff said....:thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

:thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

10k + internet posts... hows your sex life lol

posted by  SyntheticTrust

Hows yours? PROSITUTE!!!!!! DRUNK!!!!! TRAMP!!! LOL!!!!

ohhh Clifford you post-dog-whore! LOL!!!! jk. congraulatons!!!!

posted by  ImCarXpert

ouch that was uncalled for, congrats cliffy.......post whore:)

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

I'm a virgin. :laughing:

Remember that it's spread over 3.5yrs though...and for asome of that time I wasn't that active here. God only knows what my post count would be at now if I'd have been here every day of that 3.5yrs, lol.

Thanx guys! :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

How old are you? I find it hard to believe such an attractive man as yourself hasn't gotten intimate yet. Is your roomate a cockblocker or just not enough forplay?

posted by  slurm6969

His "roommate" is his wife :laughing:.

posted by  chris_knows

so in other words a cockblocker haha

posted by  GreekWarrior

ahhahahaha that was awesome, good one GW

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Cliffy you post-whore. If you were here everyday of that 3.5 years, you'd probably have 25-30% of the forums total posts. I been here longer than you and I have maybe 2700 I think...? I don't remember...lol

posted by  Satty101

You've only been here a couple of months longer, plus you disappeared for months without so much as a post, lol.

And yes I am married, Slurm....so I'm not really a virgin, lol.

posted by  Cliffy

Couple times..:hi: lol

posted by  Satty101

Getting 10k posts in a forum as utterly boring and inactive this is truly an accomplishment...

Congrats, Clifford.

posted by  Car hippie

I don't mean to point fingers but....:finger:

you sir are a liar..congrats though :clap:

posted by  C_RB_2

10k+ is certainly a lot of posts. i dont think il ever make it there... lol, not that its a goal of mine. but of course. im hardly hear... congrats i guess

posted by  mazda6man

Lying about what? :laughing:

Thank you, Micheal. So tell me, unless you too are one of us boring ones, why are you still posting here? :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Holy hell that's a lot of posts.

Congrats... damn.

posted by  StiMan

Thank you, John :wink2:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message